The darkness began to flicker, and it began to show the world. Jaden was relieved by seeing this. Hed finally be done. The place was creepy anyway.

But to his surprise, he was up in the sky, falling. As he realized this, he decided to shout. What the fricking hell is this?!

As the grassy ground neared, he just stayed still. He was beginning to accept that he was gonna die.

He finally slammed into the ground. And he shouted as a reflex, but to his surprise, he wasnt damaged at all. No wounds, no scratches.

He was finally gonna be happy but then a white giant bull came running to him. Obviously, it wanted to kill Jaden.

Fucking luck. Jaden grunted as he stood up and prepared to run. But before he could, the beasts horns rammed into his back. Jaden was sent flying across the land, ruining the grass. It was painful, yet it lasted for only a minute, and though he was bruised badly, he quickly regenerated. He breathed in deep, prepared to die in the hooves of what seemed like a bull, but as he looked at the bull, it was barely breathing, with its head caved in slightly.

Wha--? Jaden was very confused. Did I do that?

Berserk Creature: Iron-Horned Bull killed. Bestial Armament acquired. Eat its meat to gain 1 to 10 Berserk Stat Points. A voice rang through his head, it was the same voice earlier.

As he heard that voice, his stomach rumbled.

Im hungry.

Jaden stood up and shook the dirt off his body. He went near the bull and tried to pinch its body.

Its surprisingly tender. I guess I really can eat it. He then thought of a way on how to bring it with him. Then suddenly, he remembered his stats. I should be strong, right? He asked himself as he tried to lift the body of the creature. He was expecting that he really would be able to lift it but when he did lift it, it still shocked him.

Im going to make barbecue out of this creature. Jaden began walking to a clearing.

As he decided on where to eat, he suddenly thought, How am I supposed to make barbecue without a knife? He then gave up the thought of making barbecue. Thats when he realized, This place is like a game. So where is my inventory? Maybe theres some kind of gesture or something?

He did all silly gestures and finally opened the interface. He had to make an opening gesture with one hand, and that made the interface appear, hovering in front of Jadens eyes.

Im Jaden, alright. He thought. Im at level 1. I have four stats, Classic Stat Points, Advanced Stat Points, Berserk Stat Points and Sacred Stat Points. He tried to find any skills in the interface but he found none. He was about to complain when he found a tab.

Bestial Armaments? What are they? Jaden thought out loud.

Bestial Armaments are gears conveniently available for use. There are many types of Bestial Armaments—Blade, Blunt, Defense, Shapeshifting, Pet, and many more. The System, which was what Jaden decided to call the voice, informed him.

Jaden thought of using his newly gained Armament. And immediately, a white-hilted dagger about 1 foot long appeared on his hands. Then he heard the Systems Announcement play, Bestial Armament Type: Blade. Special Ability: Knock

Cool Jaden was shocked, But what does Knock mean?. He tried swinging and fiddling with it but sadly, he knew nothing about sword skills. He had ended up using it to cut the body of the bull. He was still a teenager though, so he didnt really like to butcher something. He just cut off the four limbs of the bull, and then he threw the rest away.