"Elijah!"

I shouted out his name in agitation as I opened the doors with anger! Barging my way in, the tugging of my hand could be felt behind me as I turned to see that it was Carla who was preventing me from stepping any further! How dare she touch me in such a matter!

"Please, Lady Emily. Don't make this more difficult for me-"

"You disgusting vile human! Know your fucking place! I don't care if you are half a witch! You're still a filthy human in my eyes! Now release me or I'll-"

As I ordered her to let me go, my disgust for her has reached its breaking point! I've just about had it with her always getting in my way! Whenever I wish to be left alone with Elijah, she always finds a way to interrupt us! Well, I've had enough of it, so if Elijah won't kill this freak, I will! So when she was refusing on letting me go, I raised my hand and was about ready to slit her throat with my claws. The look on Carla's eyes though held no fear for what I was about to do, she just continued to stare at me with that calm pathetic look of hers.

So without hesitation, I was about ready to claw her neck in! That was until the hands of a strong demon gripped my arm tightly!? Soon, Carla finally decided to let go of my arm as she bowed deeply in front of me! Quickly shifting my head to the side, I saw that it was Elijah himself who had stopped me!

"Eli..."

I stuttered out my words in a panic once I saw how long his horns were sticking out of his skull! Elijah has ever only shown his horns whenever he had lost control! But that isn't the case this time, he's completely conscious and is fully aware of what's happening! So how is he-

"What did I say about calling me by that name..."

He said in a heavy intimidating growl. The piercing of his claws suddenly sank deep into my arm! The pain was so excruciating that I ultimately fell onto my knees and screamed in agony! He was burning my flesh from the inside out and I was unable to do anything other than cry...

"My Lord, I'm sorry, I tried to stop her but-"

"Carla, have the room I mentioned to you about ready by tomorrow night. Also, be sure to carry out my order of what I told you earlier, gather every warlock guard, and make sure every Cerberus Family member is killed by morning..."

It was very difficult to understand what else he was saying since the pain I was facing was all I could think of! But Elijah didn't care as I felt my bones beginning to break!

"I'm sorry, please let me go!"

I screamed out in horror as I could no longer hold my body up, but even as I lay on the floor it made no difference. My arm still felt like it was being melted away by his flames!

"You're a real pain."

He spoke out in a dark growl as he released his grip, with my hand finally being free from him. I instantly dropped my arm down against the payment and felt completely numb...

"You know what I can't stand about you, Emily. Is that you lack discipline, and respect, but most importantly you lack loyalty. As much as I hate you're brother Felix, I have to agree with him when he said you were spoiled. You refuse to listen to me, you refuse to tell me the whole truth, and you've lied to me. You claim to have these feelings of love for me, but from what you did to Luna, I know now that the feelings you have for me aren't love, but envy..."

He began to speak as he crouched himself down next to my body. Still unable to move, I watched as Elijah reached out his hand and pulled the dagger from the inside of my coat! His words were unexpected, and what was so terrifying about his voice was that he sounded so calm yet so wicked. But his pitch-black eyes were what made me scared of him! Those eyes look like they're staring at someone they're about to kill!