Deadly Love

Elijah's POV:

It's so cold, I knew it...no matter what, I will always feel alone in darkness without you. Luna, I'm sorry I took our lives away from this world. I just would never be able to forgive myself if you were to live such a demonic life like me. I wanted to keep you the way you were, but I realized how impossible that would be for you. I caused you so much pain, you're broken, you screamed, cried, and begged, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't give you the love that you wanted because it would end up hurting me in the end. I'd rather pull you into hell with me than watch you live a blessed life with someone else. I know I'm a monster for that, but I can't control how I feel. Luna, did I ever make you happy in the end?

"Elijah, You can't leave me like this! I love you! So please open your eyes!"

"Please, my Lord! Wake up, I beg you."

Who do these voices belong to? The sound of my name being called sounded so far away, but I could tell it wasn't Luna. So who was it then? Wait, I shouldn't be able to hear anyone right now! I'm dead, aren't I?! Quickly realizing the situation, I immediately opened my eyes and raised myself in a panic! I then desperately began wandering my eyes around the room in worry, what the hell is going on!?

"My King, you're finally awake!"

"Oh, Elijah! Don't ever do that again, you had me worried!"

The voices of Carla and Emily caught my attention once I felt Emily embracing me! She was hysterically crying as well as Carla who was crying in silence a few feet away from us. This can't be happening right now, no...I shouldn't be here right now, I shouldn't be alive!

"Where is she?!"

I growled in shock as I pushed Emily's arms off of me, I then hurried myself up and noticed that I was in my room!

"My King, please calm down for a minute-"

Without letting Carla say anything else, I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her harshly against the wall. The cracking of her neck vibrated in my hands and I knew that I broke her neck in half. But I didn't care, Carla has a lot of explaining to do!

"You better start talking, because I'm about ready to burn your flesh! Tell me why I'm still alive, and where is Luna!?"

I ordered as I began to pierce my claws into her throat!

"Crow and Felix took her away, I could only assume they're with Raven at this point."

Emily quickly explained in a calm matter as I felt her placing her hands on my shoulders. And right as she said that... my body began to shake in disbelief! I didn't want to believe the words that Emily had to say, so I looked at Carla to see that her eyes never wavered and gave me a stare of guilt.

"I'm sorry. Felix, he was just too strong for me to fight against..."

Carla explained in agony as she struggled to breathe. All of my hatred was building up inside me and I wanted to crack her skull open! But I gained nothing by doing that...

"So Crow has now betrayed me as well. Carla, is the feast still going on?"

I asked while releasing her throat, turning myself around, I closed my eyes. My breathing was so heavy along with my rapid heartbeat. But I quickly opened my eyes in shock once Emily began to speak!

"Feast? Umm... Elijah, the feast has been over for a few days already. You've been unconscious this whole time, I was honestly frightened since I couldn't hear your heartbeat at one point. But then it suddenly came back within a few minutes, I never been so terrified-"

"Impossible, no! I refuse to believe-"

"I'm sorry my King, but Luna is still alive!"

I was taken off guard by Carla's abrupt yelling, even Emily was surprised! This was the first time she has ever raised her voice and I knew she was being serious. Feeling my eyes turning black, the sharpness of my claws was growing longer. I then silently began to walk to the balcony of my room and saw the pitch darkness of night. But the one thing that stood out, was the red moon shining so brightly. That's when I knew, what Luna has done. At first, I was confused as to why I'm still living. But what Carla said is the only explanation, Luna is still alive. Which means...