Agony Of Sorrows

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Crow, where is she!?"

I shouted in worry as I came down to my knees in front of him. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I began to shake him when I wasn't hearing him speak! Though no matter how much I shook him, he didn't speak a word. The only thing he kept looking at was his shaking hands that were covered in blood! I then instinctively grabbed one of his hands and raised it towards my face. This smell belonged to her...to Luna.

"Answer me, what the hell happened!? Is Luna...tell me she's alive!"

I cried out to him as I pleaded in devastation.

"Her heart, it was no longer beating...when I brought her back, Raven...she..."

Crow's words were muffled as he suddenly covered his ears with desperate force! It's as if he didn't want to hear anything else! Even his black eyes were full of anger and sadness as he kept looking down...

"That's enough, Crow. You did well in bringing her back. She won't die...Raven, she'll make sure of it."

I tried to comfort him as I wanted to believe in my own words. But the trail of blood dripping from Crow's fingers was the only thing I could hear as I wrapped my arms around my brother. I left too much responsibility for him to handle, usually, Crow never shows his emotions. But I know this is Luna's doing, so I have to be composed and be strong for everyone...

"So you finally returned, Lord Felix."

Hearing Raven speak made me quickly stand up! Even Crow who looked so broken a second ago stood up as well and approach her! Watching her and Priscilla come out of the room made me very nervous about what they would say. I honestly just want to push them aside and see if Luna was okay. But that would only make things more stressful for me...

"Luna, is she..."

"She's alive, but just bearly," Raven quickly answered Crow's trembling words.

"I'm sorry Crow, but can you leave Felix and Raven to speak alone for a minute. I'll explain everything to you along with the others. Please, come with me."

Priscilla said as he grabbed Crow's sleeve and had him follow her. The look of worry never left his face as he turned to look at me, and once he was out of my sight I looked back at Raven and followed her into the room. Once I entered, my eyes immediately saw her body laying on a bed. Her eyes remained closed, I wish I could say she looked peaceful but what made me want to panic in horror was seeing the hole around where her heart should be at! I didn't even realize when I got so close to her, it's like my body moved on its own by instinct! Holding on to her hand, I was surprised to feel how warm she still was?! How is this possible!? Where is Luna's heart?!"I'm sure you have several questions. But first, drink this..."

Raven voiced out as she placed a drink right next to me.

"What is that?"

I asked while gliding my fingers against Luna's jawline. The leftover stains of Elijah's blood were still printed on her lips...

"The wounds around your neck aren't healing fast enough. I'm certain it's because you haven't devoured any human souls for a while."

She explained in a tiresome sigh...

"I won't drink it until I know Luna's life is out of danger, tell me... where's her heart?"

I asked as I looked at Luna's chest, she wasn't bleeding out but seeing her like this was completely heartbreaking!

"When Crow brought her back, I was unable to feel her heartbeat. She was already dead when she came here, so the only way to restart her heartbeat was to have it soak in this elixir. But to do that, I needed Crow to tear her heart out from her chest while Priscilla and I were preparing the potions, I had no idea that this would happen to her. Nor would I have thought the King would go so far into poisoning her with his blood. But it goes to show that the King is willing to do anything. Nevertheless, the timing couldn't be more close to each other, the Blood Eclipse is tomorrow. And with my book finally returned, I'll be able to save Luna's life...if she lets me."