"Yes, of course. I'll...go get it right now."

Priscilla responded with hesitation, she then immediately let go of my arm and I watched her head out the door. But before she left, the expression on her face changed into pity when she stared at me, why? Even with what Raven said earlier, it didn't make sense to me. She said that my soul will die, but I could live? What does that mean?!

"I see, very well then. I'll hear what you have to say, just let me take Luna to the room-"

"No, I wanna know too! I'm not-"

"No, I won't have you listened to what Raven is about to explain, you already look completely drained from the face. The last thing you need is more stress added to your body. Sephora, please take her back to the room and keep her company until then."

Felix said with a stern attitude as he began to walk me out of the room, I would have loved nothing more but to fight him on this! But he was right, I didn't have much strength in me to fight anymore. I just feel so mentally exhausted, even with the brew that Raven had me drink a few minutes ago. It only numbs the pain away, but it's not stopping my body from feeling so fatigued...

"Yes, my Lord."

Sephora voiced out as she came near me and helped me walk. But right as I was about to leave, Felix immediately wrapped his arms around me and whispered closely in my ear.

"I promise, that I will do everything in my power to keep you alive."

"I know you will," I whispered back to him with passion in my voice.

His words were so reassuring and had me feel hopeful a bit, but deep down I'm still trying to accept what the outcome could be. That's death...

"V, I want you to stay here and listen to what Raven has to say-"

Once Felix released his hold on me, the door began to close and I was able to hear Crow giving out orders to V until the door was shut between us. That's when Seporha began to help me back to the room, although it was a bit awkward between us with how silent we both were. I was relieved once I made it back to the room, but I wasn't expecting Seporha to stay with me in the room as well! I mean, I know that Felix gave her orders, but I didn't think she would listen. I'm surprised she's helping Felix and me, just who exactly is she?

"I'm sorry, but who are you? I mean, I know you're name is Seporha...but other than that I don't know much about you. Felix said that you're a family friend-"

"A family friend, I guess that's all I ever will be to him. Yeah, a family friend...my full name is Sephora Cerberus, and my husband V is the head of the Royal Family. And from what you heard earlier, my loyalty is to the crown, so I did everything I could into finding you. But little did I know that my husband V was involved in helping you and Felix stay hidden. So when I found out about it, I was very upset and furious with him. It wasn't just because he was lying to me, but because he dragged our family into danger now. If Elijah finds out we helped you, I know that my entire family and I will perish in his flames..."

She explained with worry as she expressed her feelings while looking out the window. I was honestly surprised when she mentioned being married to V! I didn't think they were together since they both seem so distant from one another when I first saw them. Maybe I'm just overthinking?

"I'm sorry that you got dragged into all of this, the way things are between Elijah and his brothers have become so complicated-"

"Luna, I know everything about you and the King. Crow and V explained what you've gone through, so I understand why you left. But did you have to leave with Felix? His brother, I know that the King has done such horrible deeds to you. But you're actions only made things worse. Listen, I'm not trying to blame all of this on you, but you have to take responsibility for what you've done. You can't rely on Crow and Felix to solve all you're problems..."