Two Opposites

Luna's POV:

"So, I am going to die, and there's nothing that could be done-"

"No, I won't accept this! Luna has gone through enough pain! These past months have been nothing but hell for her, I won't have her die this way!"

Felix raged in anger as he continued to force his hands around Raven's neck! Crow then quickly ran towards them and tried to pull Felix away from her. Even though V and Seporaha tried to help, I didn't know what to do? My mind was starting to get fuzzy and I felt like passing out. After hearing Raven say that I will die for sure, my body and heart felt completely cold. I always said that dying might not be so bad, but things are different now. After so long of being controlled by Elijah, I finally have a chance of living my new life with Felix. But now that's being taken away from me...

"Whoa, Luna are you alright?!"

Priscilla voiced concern as she helped support my body. I didn't even notice that I was falling over, did I almost faint? I had no control over what my body was doing, everything just went numb, though I was very fortunate that I had Priscilla by my side. The attention caught Crow and Felix's to look at me with worry, and they both quickly came to my side in a hurry!

"I understand that this is all very difficult to accept. Crow, Felix, I need to speak with the two of you."

Raven began to express her sympathy as I watched her walk toward her seat. Once she sat herself down she wiped off a bit of blood that ran down her mouth, I guess Felix was strangling her very roughly...

"Why the fuck should we listen to anything else you have to say-"

"No, wait! We should hear her out, but first...I think it's best if Luna goes back to the room and rests."

I heard Crow explain to Felix, he then patted my back lightly. I appreciate him trying to calm me down, but I don't think there's anything that could put me at ease anymore.

"Are you serious? This is ridiculous, I'm not going to waste my time here just hearing Raven speak useless words! I'll find a way to save Luna's life on my own-"

"Lord Felix, when you wrote me that letter. You gave me an order to keep Luna safe, and I plan on carrying that to the very end. Yes, Luna's human soul will indeed die. But there is a way of keeping her alive still..."

Once Raven spoke, she slowly began to take off her hood and I was finally able to see what she looked like! The seriousness in her eyes was a bit frightening, but what stood out to me the most was the scar embedded across her face!

"Raven, you're not talking about-"

"Priscilla, I need you to go outside and collect some water from the lake."

Raven quickly said to her as she cut off whatever Priscilla was about to comment. Very soon her eyes wandered towards me and the color of her purple shade eyes became almost hypnotical...