Twisted Fate

Crow's POV:

"Felix!? Hey, are you there? Answer me, where is Luna!?"

As I kept shouting at him to give me an answer, he went dead silent once I told him about Luna's life was in danger. Knowing my brother, he's probably stunned right now and doesn't know how to process what I just said?

"Felix, I need you to calm yourself, okay. Tell me where you're at so I could get to you, Felix?! Say something, we're running out of time!"

"Hello? Umm...Felix looks completely pale right now, I'm not sure if he can talk at the moment, but-"

"Who the hell is this?"

While I was trying to get through to my brother, some other female voice began to speak? And from what she just explained, I don't think Felix is gonna be able to register anything unless I see him face to face...

"My name is Priscilla, and I guess you can say that Raven has been my mentor for the last few years. Listen, if you want to know where we are. Head for, Fallen Fountain."

She explained, averting my eyes towards V and Seporaha, they both seemed confused at the situation like I was...

"Fallen Fountain? That's practically up in the mountains, it's hours away from where we are, isn't it?"

V asked while looking into the moonstone, I had no idea where Fallen Fountain was at. I've heard about it when I was a child though, apparently, it was where all the mountain's snow would melt and it would all come down to the main center of a huge lake. There wasn't a point in me going to a place like that since there was nothing to gain from it. But now I have a reason to go, the only issue is that I have no idea where it's at!

"It will be a lot easier to get there if anyone of you has seen the place before. You could easily teleport to the area."

Priscilla began to explain, and all I could do was hope that Seporha or V know where it was at!

"Have either of you gone there before?!"

I asked both of them with tensity in my voice, if either of them says no, I'm not sure what I should do after this. I have a chance in seeing my brother again, however, that might not even happen if-

"Yes, I've been there once, but it was a very long time ago."

Sephora's words instantly made my anxiety disappear, I finally felt like luck was now on my side! After hours of searching, I can now feel settled once I see Luna...

"Once you are there, you will head north until you see a small house hidden within the mountain."

As Priscilla started to speak about their location, something felt a little off. How can she tell me all of this so easily, does she not fear for her life being in danger?

"Why are you telling me this? You don't know if you can trust me, I could easily be lying to my brother to have him tell me his location-"

"You're not lying, with the way you sounded earlier, I could tell that you are deeply concerned and worried about Luna's well-being. Plus, she mentioned you when I spoke to her earlier, so I know I could trust you. Besides, I've also grown worried, if what you're saying is true, and Luna really is dying. Then I wanna do whatever I can to help her, it's the least I can do..."

She explained with heavy sorrow, I wonder what she means by that, why does it sound like she owes Luna so much? Whatever, I can't waste any more time! The sooner I head out, the quicker I could get there!

"Very well then, Felix...I'll be there soon. Dismiss..."

Giving them my last words, the light of the moonstone went dark once Sephora set it back down.