Home Sweet Home

Where the wind blows all year round, that is where I live. Right on an inlet, whos waters make up the graphics of our village, Gujo-Hachiman. Still my house is above one of the stray streams that are scattered about. I used to sit peacfully every morning as I ate my breakfast and starred out upon the view that was given to me.

I laugh now at how I thought that my village was pretty smushed. This country likes to smush people togther, it's cramped but also freindly. I can't help but yearn again for my house on top of the stream. I spent my time there racing up and down that stream to the suffocating areas of my village and back with my dog, Fiddle. I lived with my dad and Fiddle in that house. My family is not small though, my cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents and more are spread throughout the village.

Like I said, cramped but also friendly. My real family though are elsewhere only my granparents live in that village, in that house now with my dad and Fiddle, since I am gone. That's right, I'm fifteen and I moved out! It takes some getting used too, that's why I didn't come to the first week of school. I wish I could have, I heard that even missing a day for being sick was stressful. With All Might as a new teacher there I had prayed that I would be able to make it on time, but to no avail.

A whole lot happened that kept me back, like one for example was my over protective dad, in all honesty I'm surprised I'm even here in Musutafu City! I got to live alone in my own tiny apartment, yes all alone. It was different, scary, and odd. Being in this new place full of people at every turn but I can withstand this. I guess I got most of my dads genes since I was very cautious, but still I am my mother's daughter. 

I went out on the weekends, a lot, to buy suplies and I practiced my way to school. Seeing UA for the first time was breathtaking. It wasn't like all the buildings around it, it was built with much more dignity and grace. It's solid structure and sharp corners made me almost get hit by a car since I was oggling for so long that I forgot to keep crossing the cross walk. It looked clean and I bubbled and burst with excitment and anticipation for next week.

My older cousin lives nearby and was going to live with me for my first week of school so I could get a grasp of it before I started living fully independant. I can't wait for this year to start, and I shivered as I pulled the covers over my chin. I hope that everything I've done so far won't be in vain. I was nervous to meet everyone else there I hoped we would vibe alright, and that they wouldn't be shy with me and I hoped we could all get along. I shook away my fears in my head before they came forward and sighed. 

Come on Struana, Plus Ultra! I smirked as I shut my eyes hoping to fall asleep soon. Monday is going to be a great day. I thought before falling asleep.

I was so wrong.

_____

Artist: Yaoyao Man Van As

Music: Wind & Water (Instrumental), By: Emily Rose

12-31-2019 | 4:29:09

Words: 551