Chapter 16

••••••
Aisha Zaniah Henderson
••••••

Today just wasn't my day because somehow I ended up getting jumped by three or so girls all because they wanted Xavier. Words honestly couldn't describe how heated I was.

"What happened to my baby?!" My moms loud voice boomed through out the principles office when she busted through the door with my dad following in toe.

"Ma'am please lowe—"

"Don't tell me to lower my fucking voice when my daughter just got jumped in this fucked up ass school! Why the fuck is she even in here when they jumped her?!" She snapped at my principal. There was no stopping her now, she was beyond pissed.

"We don't really know what happened because the administrator only seen a glimpse before the three girls ran ou-"

"So your telling me that there was only one fucking administrator in the hallway?! What kinda school is this?! there should be no reason that kids are able to get jumped when there's about ten of yall's lazy asses in here!" she continued while my dad supported her with a smirk and a head nod.

"ma'am i understand the an-"

"Do you though? our daughter just got jumped and you have her in here instead of the three girls that jumped her? my wife and I have every reason to be pissed. Matter of fact pull up the camera's i'll handle this shit myself." my dad walked behind the desk where the principal stood and leaned over his shoulder to get a better view of the laptop.

"Sir, it is against my regulation to show you video footage without proper investigation of the matter at hand." ooooh he shouldn't have said that.

"How the fuck are we going to get proper evidence without the video footage?! the only proper investigation that is needed is to find those little bitches that jumped my daughter and if you don't get ahold of this 'matter at hand' we will happily sue this entire school for emotional damage, racism against my daughter, and pain & suffering due to you not being able to protect and control your students." my mom snapped. One thing about her is that she doesn't play when it comes to any of her kids, Regardless if we're right or wrong, she's always been our rock.

"Let's not take this to court, m-miss..."

"Mrs . BEECHAM." My dad emphasized his last name. I smirked to myself and shook my head before turning my attention back to the scared principal.

"Mrs. Beecham, I will gladly email the footage over to your parent email and we can set up a meeting tomorrow during the morning to discuss the matter with the other parents." He sounded more reasonable, anything to keep money i guess.

"That sounds a lot better. We will be here first thing in the morning, let's go Aisha." My mom clutched her Louie bag with me following in tow while my dad stayed back in the office.

"We're handling this shit the street way, tell me all of those little bitches names and we're pulling up on them. They're gonna have to get their ass whooped one on one." My mom pulled out her phone as we walked out of the school, I was already onnit.

I had told the groupchat what happened and they said that they'd meet up at my house after school. The girls who jumped me were known to get into trouble and other shit, they use to set sophomores up to get ganged raped, I never liked them or fucked with them.