Ballerina

The phone vibrates and looking at the screen he knows. He's saved her number again, so he knows.

Aw, just watched you telling JLo you have a ballerina inside you. Everything makes sense now. — K.

He laughs out loud and people around the table look at him weirdly. "Sorry, I'll be right back. You don't need me for this part. Nick, you're on."

He leaves the room typing.

I said that one for your benefit, you know. - R.

Lol! We did the black swan scene so many times... doesn't it get old? - K.

Nah. Never. R.

Hahaha you're such an asshole. - K.

I could play that one too. - R.

Crass!!! - K.

Lol. - R.

He looks around and notices the hallway mirror just across from him. His face is bright, cheeks red. He muffles his hair to right it and ends up making it messier still. God, this can't be fixed.

He takes a deep breath and brings the tone down a notch.

I saw your interview for CA. Thanks for mentioning. It means a lot. <3 - R.

Are you for real? Are you typing on your phone or has Stephanie taken it? - K.

What? - R.

Cold much? - K.

Gee, Kris. I was saying thanks. Never mind - R.

Cool. - K.

He's staring at his screen with a puzzled look when Nick opens the door.

"Man, come back, we're ready for you."

He puts the phone away and turns his back to the mirror. Time to sign.
#
#
#

——-
A/n: they're mentioning a couple interviews, like this one:

And this one: