Chapter Fifteen (A)

Waking up, I was worried and even scared of what would have happened were I open my eyes.

Just lying there for a few seconds, I couldn't hear anyone talking, and the air wasn't cold either.
It definitely didn't seem to be, at least.
Maybe I'm not outside?

Wondering where I was, I opened my eyes, and did my best to sit up, expecting pain from when I've blacked out.
But there was no pain.
No head ache, no dizziness.
Not anything.

Looking carefully, I was sitting on a bed, trying to figure out, in shock, where I am.
I haven't been here before.
I was in a room that seemed normal, almost similar to something I would have had before that all happened, but it wasn't that either.

What the hell?
I stared for a moment, for a second believing I was dreaming.

Then, I heard a knock on my window. I didn't react any other way than just turn my head towards it, but the blinds were shut and I couldn't see who was outside.
Whatever it was, it hit my window again, twice.
And again.

I stood up, quickly, yet unsure, walking straight to the window, opening the blinds, letting the sun light that now was bothering my eyes as well as my view in the room, and I tried to see.

A guy with brown hair, that, at least I didn't think, I've known before.
"Hey, come out or at least open the window, you dumb -" he was raising his voice so that I was able to hear through the closed window.

I walked away and successfully opened the door of the room, walking in to yet another room I haven't been at all able to recognize.
Where am I?

I searched for the entrance door, but considering I didn't know this place, all I was able to find were other rooms, making me feel as confused as it gets.
Finally, I've opened another door, and saw something that's looked like something that could be the thing I was looking for, which immediately led me to walk over to it.
Opening it, I let the strong sun light once again in, and I furrowed by brows and almost closed my eyes in an attempt to fight the sun off.

"Bro, finally," I heard the guy speak, and his stare was making me not comfortable.

"I don't even know you, don't call me bro," I reacted as I was getting quite frustrated by how he talks to me even after those not so many words he's told me.

"Bro, shut up, you know me," I could hear him say as he was smirking. "Or is this another of your pranks? You lost your memory again? Is that it? Dude, where's the camera?"

"What?" I just stared at him, as shocked as I could have been, not knowing how to answer that, not even a bit.
I truly had no idea who it is.

"Oh, I know you like to record my reactions with your stupid low-quality camera," he was trying to fight the urge to laugh, as he smirked more.

Without a word, I attempted to close the door, and he stopped me as fast as he was able to.

"You're not running away from me this time, Luka," he only opened the door to an even further extent, and he let himself in as if my permission didn't really matter.

"You're from him, aren't you?" I just looked him up and down, seemingly emotionless, finally realizing what this all is.
It had be.

"From who? I'm here for the videos, man, that's it. Just give me that flash drive before I lose my temper, man," he was actually successfully making me believe he had no clue.

"Who are you?" I asked, not expecting him to answer.

"Alex..." he looked at me, seemingly realizing something's really wrong.
"You... seem different," he, now without a confident smirk on his face, frowned at me.

"Like how?" I was questioning.

"I don't know, there's just something different about you. Anyway, either tell me what you dreamt of, or give me the stuff and I'll go," he sighed slightly, and looked outside again for a bit.

WHAT?
He's thinking I'm down because of a dream?
"Huh?"

He then looked at me again, having my eyes meet with his.
Deciding not to say anything more, I just waited for if he was gonna admit he was on his side, to no avail.
He grabbed me by my chin, looking me in my eyes, as his touch was making me feel as if I was beginning to lose my sanity as well as I was getting a little of an electric shock. Though, I wasn't able to explain it.

"I'm Alex, you know me," he didn't look away from me, and he didn't seem to be able to hide the worried look he now had in his face and eyes. "Tell me what's wrong."

I shook my head and stepped away, having him let go of my chin and take a step forwards to me in the house.
"Or give me the videos, your choice. I'm here for you tho, bro, you know that," he was trying to give me a warm smile, but it looked way to forceful to even seem genuine.

"Right."

He raised an eyebrow at me, waiting for whatever I was gonna say, and as I stayed quiet, he just simply stepped even further in the house we were now standing in, taking step into another room.

"Hey, don't -"

Wait, this isn't my house.
It doesn't matter.
Why do I care if he's here?
They're not my stuff.

He just gave me a death stare, and took another step.
"I can, and I will," he said, and walked over to the desk that was put up right in front of the wall.
"Is this the one?" he grabbed something that I didn't even notice prior, making me not know what he took.

"Huh?"

"Bro, wake up, is this the flash or do you have it on another?"

I just nodded, not having a clue.

"Finally. Unless you're lying to me," he raised an eyebrow at me again, and started walking towards the opened main door.
"I'll go, if you're not wanting to share what happened," he shrugged, making me feel more anxious.

Staying silent, I suddenly saw another person walking right in.
Someone I recognized.

"Gee, close your door, you don't want anyone -" I heard Kate said energetically, seemingly in more than a good mood, considering she always seems down. "Oh, hey, Alex!" she stepped toward him and wrapped her arms around him.

I watched him not return her hug, instead, he was mouthing "Help me" at me with an annoyed look in his face.
I just rolled my eyes and didn't do anything about Kate hugging him, as I couldn't care less.

"Hey, has anyone seem Blasius?" I've asked, as I wanted to know if he's near.

"Who?" both Kate and Alex looked at me as if I was out of my mind, which I obviously officially was.
I had no idea what's now going on.

"Also, you should know Tim is coming by today, you know, for the videos. Just in case you forgot that as well," Alex said.

Tim?

"You've already taken the videos," I reminded him, trying to understand.

"No, man, we're all gonna be here to record and stuff, well, most of us will," he was letting me know.
"I have to go now, I need something I can actually watch the things on and you don't exactly have a... proper anything," he said, as he walked out the door.

When I was going through the house, I didn't find any computer on anything like that here, which, although it didn't surprise me, I've definitely noticed.

"So, wanna tell me if anything's happened?" I heard Kate ask as she walked more into the house, smiling at me.

"Like what?"

She just stared at me, struck.

"What do you mean?"

"Just fucking tell me what's going on already, I know you're with him, but I don't know what's-"

"WHAT?"

I just stayed silent, giving up.
She wasn't gonna tell me.