Chapter Nine: The Good Times

I help mira back to her hotel room. She puts nora down to sleep, once she returns she makes some food for both of us because that's what she does best.
"I can't help but wonder if laxus is going to come back natsu, I mean he seemed pretty sure he didn't want anything to do with mme and the baby" Mira says stabbing her broccoli. Situations like this, I don't know what to do.
We eat the rest of the dinner in peace, the only sounds her are the us eating and our glasses hitting the table after we take a drink. By the time I finish my food I help mira clean up. I have to go and check on everyone before I can meet up with lucy.
I say goodnight to Nora and Mira before heading to check on Gray and erza. When I arrive, Wendy and Juvia are standing with them, talking. They must have just put a sleeping spell on them, they didn't want to hurt them badly I guess.
"Hey guys," I say and they all look at me.
"Natsu come sit with us, we are sharing funny stories, you got any" Wendy says. I take a seat by erza's bed and I nod.
"One time, I used to live with Delilah and I scared the absolute shit out of her. Me and happy decided to switch her coffee grounds with dirt and she screamed at us but then me and happy put a fake spider in her drink, she wouldn't leave her room for weeks" I say causing everyone to laugh Wendy goes on to tell a story about a mission she went on.
We talk for a good bit before it became late and I had to go meet lucy. I leave and head to the alley to find Lucy sitting their reading. He she sees me, she stands up and wraps her arms around me.