10♡ Truthful Love

He kissed me..

My eyes were opened wide as he passionately kissed me. I took the moment and kissed him back. When we pulled away I was blushing with multiple emotions. "Zack.." He clenched his fist as I whispered his name. "I'm sorry (y/n)." I furrowed my brows and looked at him. "You didn't do anything."

He sat up and stared at his knees. "I did a lot." He admitted.

"No you didn't, Zack you make me.. smile." I gave a weak look. "There something you gotta know." He spoke sending chills all over me. "Anything Zack." He waited before giving me his information. "I loved Rachel.." I only smiled finally being able to accept his choices even if it meant he'd never accept me. "But.. there was something I loved more." He looked up at me as I kept my smile

He leaned in to give me another kiss but waited. "What do you love more than a dead body?" I giggled. "You. I love you." My heart felt happiness pound into it instantly. A smile formed my face and he kissed me again. "That makes me so happy.." He gave me a look and I laughed. "Heh be lucky, your happiness is the only one I can tolerate.." He said looking away his blush showing.

I giggled again but it turned into a laugh. "Shut up!" He tackled me where we were on the floor and my face lit up while he smirked. It was like our physical pain demolished.

I gave an apologized look but he only smiled. He then helped me up, lifting me onto his back. "Onward horse!" I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly while he walked downstairs. I heard him laugh but then turn grumpy when he saw the pup. "You gonna name this thing?" He said setting me on the couch. "Hmm, how about we name himm... Shadow?" Zack sighed leaning on his end of the couch flipping through the channels. "If that's what you want murder princess."

I picked the pup up making it look at me. "Your name is Shadow." Shadow barked licking me, so I handed him to Zack. The coal coloured haired male glared me in return of my action but then chuckled setting him back down. I got up and took Shadow to a box of Epsy's old toys. I dug through it and pulled out a stuffed frog throwing it to him. The wolf jumped catching it and playing with it. It would keep him occupied for the time being.

Meanwhile I sat back down next to Zack. He had put on some movie I had never heard of before, but I took the moment to lean on him. I saw his smirk as he looked down at me before moving his eyes back at the television. He was warm, I never would have thought I would ever get to do this with him. I never thought he would love me back either..

It was about twenty to thirty minutes into the movie, and Zack was drifting back to sleep again. I leaned back up to look at him. He was walking on the thin line of sleep. I leaned in an kissed him. I guess it woke him up because he kissed me back moving his hand behind my neck pulling me closer to him. "I love you.." I sat my forehead against his.

"I love you too. And I'll be damned if you ever forget that. You understand me?" He grabbed a handful of my hair lightly. "I could never forget anything about you Zack.." I confessed.

He smiled shoving me into another blissened kiss. "Your mine, only mine." I spoke in between each kiss. I ran my thumb on his cheek. "As you are mine." Zack hugged me tight. He pulled away and rubbed my neck with his hand. I cupped his face with my hands kissing him one last time. "I waited so many years to be with you.." I admitted. "You never left me.." He replied.

We cuddled together as the movie played in the background. I could feel him breathing, warming me up inside. I never could of thought he would accept love. My love.

I fell asleep in his arms happily.

Zack woke up to me drooling on his chest by accident. He just smiled at the adorable sight. He picked me up and as I turned my head, it fell against his neck. He gave a faint look to the sleeping puppy before walking up to the room again. Zack crawled in bed after laying me down. He covered us up kissing my head. His arms wrapped around me kepleping me safe as he whispered.