Chapter 4- Apparently a drugged up Bella made her poetic.

After what only seemed like a few seconds although it could have been hours Bella woke up in a different room alone. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light in the room she found out she was lying on a bed.

"Fuck fuck fuck." She whispered, double checking none of her clothes had been taken off. Sighing contently at the fact that none if them had raped her in her sleep she slowly got up, wobbling a bit as she went a bit light headed for a second. She tried to grab the closest thing to her but instead grabbed Jakes arm.

"Woahh Jake when did you get there." She asked giggling.

Wow this wasn't normal Bella.

Probably the Drugs.

"Would you be a darling and take me to Reece so I can kick him in the vagina for drugging me?"

Jake laughed. God his laugh was as smooth a caramel river running down a mountain. Damn apparently a drugged up Bella made her poetic.

Instead of taking her to him, Jake took her hand in his and lead her over to the bed, siting down and motioning for her to join him.

"Bella do you know what happened?"
He asked seriously.

"I think so, but not all of what happened." She replied.

"Reece drugged you. None of us knew he was going to, but he just said that you seemed on edge and he just wanted you to loosen up, he didn't know that you were gonna pass out, he just thought it would make you more fun." He finished, his thumb stroking the top of her hand lightly.

"Riiigghhhhtt." She replied, looking down at their hands and letting it all sink in

"Hey." He said, brushing a piece of hair out of her face and gently lifting her chin up with his other hand.

"I won't let him anywhere near you if you want." He promised, looking dead into her eyes.

"Thank you." She whispered, grabbing his waist and hugging him. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her back.

Eventually they went back down to the basement. Turns out that someone had carried her up 4 flights of stairs while she was unconscious. Oops. Oh well.

When she got back downstairs Millie had apparently sobered up because as soon as she saw Bella she pushed through the group of guys and shoved Jake out the way to hug her.

"Oh my god are you okay?" She yelled in her ear.

"Little bit deaf now but other than that, yeah I'm fine." She laughed.

Millie then leaned closer to her ear and whispered "and don't worry. I kicked Reece in the nuts for you." Bella laughed, pulling away and looking over at Reece who was sitting on the sofa awkwardly with an ice pack on his crotch.

"I've been thinking. And I think we should play a game." James said.

"How about an oujia board?" Reece asked, sitting up.

"Me and Bella have never played one." Millie replied.

So Barclay ran up to the attic to find the oujia board that for some reason had been passed down the family for generations and generations.

Once he returned they took it out and placed down the planchette.

"Okay. Everyone ready?" He asked.

Everyone placed their fingers on it.

"Ready."