7

Taehyung avoided jeongguk the whole day. His upcoming drama helped him a lot in that too. But with yoongi around, it wasn't quite easy for taehyung to breathe freely. He tried avoiding yoongi too. Keyword almost.

But yoongi's knowing smile that he shoots when-ever he locks eyes with taehyung really made him dumbfounded.

Does jeongguk have a crush on me?

This question has been replaying in his mind a lot when-ever he's near yoongi's vicinity. He blames Jin for planting that thought in the first place.

"But Tae, what if it's you? What if his crush is you?"

"You did say he acted a little intimate sometimes"

Taehyung really doesn't want to be that person who pipes in all of his hopes to one guy. But what Jin said can't be ignored completely. What if its taehyung all along?

He pushes these thoughts away when lisa asked him to do his makeup. The play starts in a few hours. He pushes all of this concerning thoughts aside and walks off towards his assigned make up artist.

Jeongguk, of course, went to watch the play. Not only for his hyung, but a majority for taehyung. Honestly speaking he came for taehyung only. He would rather watch a paint dry than attend a play directed by yoongi-hyung, jeongguk's non-existent brain cells can never focus sharply on what's happening in the story and it wasn't his cup of tea.  
But he never expected to be stopped infront of the entrance by a very tall guy.

"Jeongguk, right?" The guy asks, jeongguk nods.

"I'm Jin" jeongguk nods again, but this time more confused.

"Let me rephrase that, I'm taehyung friend"

"Oh" jeongguk utters, now all the puzzle pieces falling into its place.

"Let's get to the point. My baby's been all upset because you didn't grow the balls to ask him out yet", jin knew he was always right, and guessing that jeongguk might have a crush on tae, is also right.

"What-"

"Listen jeongguk, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you two. But please do say whatever you are feeling to Tae sooner", With that Jin walks away with not-so-care in the world, leaving jeongguk completely dumbfounded, trying to comprehend what jin said.

"Who is he?" Hoseok asks as he joins jeongguk.

"I don't know, taehyung's friend" jeongguk mumbles, still in a daze of what just happened.

The audience was surely packed for the play. Jeongguk as well as hoseok managed to find a perfect spot. 

The curtains were drawn up, the stage came into view.

Jeongguk wasn't sure on how the play went, because he was anxiously waiting for taehyung's scene. His impatience was soon erased when taehyung came into view.

He portrayed the character of a devil. His robes falling off his shoulders to show the bruise where his wings were sliced out. Those emotions perfectly expressed on point. Jeongguk suddenly fell the urge to stand and clap as loudly as possible, even when he knows that taehyung just appeared on the screen a few minutes ago and haven't done anything, but the blonde's presence itself was more than enough to bless the whole play (lets just keep in mind that jeongguk's whipped)

Even though taehyung was saying his dialogues, all jeongguk could concentrate was how eternal taehyung looked. He glowed in the stage and jeongguk couldn't look away.

"Wow dude, taehyung is on point" he heard hoseok whisper to him, but he ignored. Instead, he focused all his attention back on taehyung.

Soon later the play ended, the audience cheering and shouting praises to the cast members. And jeongguk managed to enter the dressing room despite the crowd.

He saw taehyung by one of the mirrors, fixing his hair. He wasted no time in rushing towards him.

Taehyung was busy fixing his hair when he saw a very familiar figure behind him through the mirror. Someone he's been avoiding all day. He suddenly turned around to face him, his face changing into a frown.

"Jeongguk?"

"Tae, I need to talk" jeongguk says sternly as he took taehyung's wrist in his, leading both of them towards the exit, not waiting for taehyung's reply. The last time he waited for taehyung's reply, the blonde ran away and now, jeongguk says not today!

When the younger finally found a very peaceful place, which was the garden by the entrance, he stopped to face the latter.

"Jeongguk, I'm-"

"Taehyung, please listen to what I want to say" he pleaded, taehyung couldn't help but nod.

"I'm sorry if I gave a wrong idea to you. But after what you said yesterday, I really wanted you to hear my part. But you ran away and I was broken" taehyung was looking anywhere but jeongguk.

"I like you, taehyung"

Taehyung's breathe hitched, he planted his eyes onto jeongguk's, finding nothing but sincerity in them.

"Really?" Taehyung whispered.

"Yeah, really. I like you a lot in fact" jeongguk says as he moving closer towards taehyung, weaving their hands inprocess.

Taehyung could just sheepishly smile as he blushes harder. Jeongguk might find him weird, he thought. Not until his thoughts were shut close, when jeongguk leaned in to seal their lips together.