frnds w benefits.

mattia

mattia.
y/n. i just fucking found out from
kairi! i'm coming over right
now.

y/n
what are you on about mattia?
there's no need to come over.

mattia.
no, i'm here right now so come
open your door before i break
in.

y/n
fuck sake i'm coming.

i get up from my bed & make my way downstairs, then i open the door a little scared of what mattia might say.

"what the fuck you go around flirting with other guys and you expect me not to get mad?" i could see his veins start to pop.

"you flirt with other girls! why's it such a big deal now!?" i look up at him but quickly look back down.

"because you're mine! i dont care if we're friends with benefits we AGREED not do fucking do that y/n"

"you're being childish mattia leave my fucking house" i flip him off and go to my room falling onto my bed, but i never heard the front door slam shut. it was silent.

"you think you can just run away from your fucking problems"

i nod, smirking because that always pisses him off.

"well you aren't this time" he hovers over me and i knew what was going to happen, i'd already had too many noise complaints because of this.

he presses his body against mine as we get into a heated makeout, our lips moving in sync. he breaks the kiss and rips off my shirt, i could feel the cold air against my boobs until his hot breath went over them and down my stomach, when i looked down i could see bruises already forming.

a moan slipped out of my mouth and his gentle hands caressed my hips as he slid down my underwear, he began to eat me out and i couldnt help but dig my nails into his back, i bit my lip to prevent moaning.

"m-mattia keep g-going"

he spread my legs widely and i could hear the sound of his belt falling onto the floor, his member teasingly went in and out of my entrance making me sexually frustrated.

"just fucking do it already mattia!" i murmured.

he slowly went inside of me, because after the countless times we've had sex im still not adjusting to how large his size is, he thrusted into me and the headboard slapped against the wall multiple times. the room filled with moans from both of our mouths.

"you're so fucking good y/n"

he pulled out which made me whine, but the emptiness was replaced as he shoved not one but two fingers inside of me, i quietly moaned and released all over his fingers, he pulled out and i watched him as he licked the liquid all off his fingers and then sucked me clean.

"you still taste sweet, babygirl"

i flipped him over and traced my fingers down his stomach and to his shaft. my hands clutched around his member and i teasingly licked his tip, hearing him grunt loudly.

"please y/n- for fuck sake"

all i could taste was the salty precum as i tried to fit him all in my mouth but failed, i used my hands for the other part of his shaft which seemed to please him enough.

he moaned loudly and i repeated my actions while he tugged on the handful of my hair he had.

"i-im gonna cum"

his late warning wasnt enough as the warm liquid filled my mouth, i swallowed and was greeted by the familiar taste of salt which i didnt mind.

we both collapsed beside eachother.

"if you flirt with anyone who isnt me, you know what'll happen"

i rolled my eyes knowing he always got his way, and i simply nodded.

"fine, you fucking win"

a/n;
if yall gonna be really childish about these one shots that i'm making, there's the door! i explained in the description these would contain smut, and you shouldn't be on this app if you don't know what it means :) however if you like what i'm making i love u & stay tuned for more. remember to vote & follow or drop a comment.