Ariana had Dianna come into her master bedroom so that they could get ready together. It was just like old times, when they used to live together. The whole time they got dressed and did their hair and make-up, they giggled like little school girls. Once they were finished, they went off to do the girls hair and make some minor adjustments to their outfits although Jai had helped them get dressed.

"Thanks Aunt Dianna," Caitlin smiled as she admired her new bun and curly tendrils in the mirror.

"You're welcome kiddo," Dianna smiled back.

"All set, Kenzie," Ariana said as she added a little bow to Kenzie's curly ponytail.

"You girls look so pretty," Dianna exclaimed. "Let me take a picture."

"Ok," Caitlin replied, she certainly wasn't camera shy. "Let's go in my room, the light is better."

Dianna shook her head, "Only from the mouth of your child Ariana."

"Come on then before the guests start arriving," Ariana said as she helped Kenzie down from her stool.

"K," Kenzie replied, taking Ariana's hand and leading her out of the bathroom, with Dianna and Caitlin following.

"Ok, stand in the corner," Dianna instructed the girls. "Perfect. Say Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!" Kenzie and Caitlin exclaimed before brightly smiling. Both girls looked adorable. Kenzie in her red velvet dress, matching bow, white tights and black Mary Janes. Caitlin was dazzling in her white lace dress with a pretty black velvet bow in the center; she was also wearing white tights and black Mary Janes.

"Aww so cute," Dianna beamed after she finished snapping the picture, she had deemed herself the official photographer of the party.

"Can we go downstairs now?" Caitlin asked as she took hold of her little sister's hand.

Ariana nodded at Caitlin's sweet gesture, "Yes but don't you dare have any treats yet."

Kenzie pouted. "Aw nuts."

"Come on Kenzie," Caitlin pulled her out of the room.

"No running!" Ariana called out; she could hear their little shoes clacking on the floor in the hallway.

"Well I must say that you look beautiful," Dianna said admiring Ariana's black wrap around dress.

"Why thank you, you look gorgeous as well," Ariana smiled; she loved Dianna's navy colored dress and matching dangly earrings.

"Let's go knock em dead," Dianna said as she linked arms with her best friend.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," Ariana smiled.

"Just tell Jai to pick his chin up off the floor and wipe away the drool," Dianna laughed as they walked out of the bedroom. "You drive that boy wild."

"I would hope so," Ariana laughed. "I'll meet you downstairs; I just want to dab a little more gloss on."

"Sure, but you really don't need any, you look perfect," Dianna smiled.

"Thanks sweetie," Ariana said as she entered her bedroom as Dianna began her descent down the stairs. Ariana walked into her closet to look at her full length mirror; she didn't know why she was so nervous for Jai to see her. With one final look, Ariana walked out of the bedroom and began her way down stairs.

"You look amazing," Jai greeted his beautiful wife as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you," Ariana smiled genuinely before she was swept up in a kiss.