Chapter 2

"...Bonnie"
"Damon let me finish... I hated you but being trapped in that place, you saving me from Kai... Learning your heart...I-I know this is wrong but I want you."
Damon gazed deep into my soul, I felt so sick. He didn't speak for a minute. Sliding my hand off his chest I turned and started running in the opposite direction.
Tears started forming and I slammed into Damon's chest.
"Remember vampire speed. You're not getting away that easy Bon Bon."
His hand touched my cheek as he bent down. We were nose to nose.
"Is this really what you want. I mean you said it yourself, you hated me."
I couldn't speak so I nodded. He smiled at me then he kisses me with such passion; lips and tongues moving and a perfect rhythm.
I ran my fingers through his thick dark hair. He had one hand on the small of my back and one in the back of my hair. I wanted this for so long I thought as he pulled away.
Clearing his throat he stepped back. He held my gaze with his cocky grin and then I noticed the bulge in this pants.
Am I really gonna do this? Am I really going to have sex in the woods with Damon Salvatore?
Ripping buttons of his black shirt My voice was shaky. "I liked you better in plaid."
With vampire speed he torn off my tank top and sports bra.
"I like you better like this," he said staring at my bare chest.
The sexual tension was thick you'd need a chainsaw to break through. My magic started doing all the work for me.
I had him pinned up against a tree as his clothes slowly pulled off of him. Then I saw it, his length was god like and his body was like a marble sculpture. I kept marveling at him.
"This is hot and all but I'd prefer you not just stand there staring."
I smiled, stepping forward. He broke from the magic, plowing toward me. His lips were in mine again as he helped me slowly step out of my shorts and panties.
I had my legs wrapped around his waist as he then pinned me up against the same tree. I began clawing at this back as he teased my neck with his tongue and it just got worse. I craved him.
He moved in slow deep strokes. The bark from the tree was digging in my back but my body was more concerned with the pleasure.
My hands were in his hair again, kissing him.
"Damon," I breathed in his mouth. He must have liked it because he started thrusting faster. I threw my head back and opened my eyes noticing the sky was black.
"Damon," I screamed out.
"Bonnie," he screamed.
I was getting closer to the big finish noticing the trees had caught fire.
"Bonnie are you doing this?"
My eyes were squeezed shut. "What?"
"Open your eyes now."
I opened them realizing what he was talking about. The sky had turned black but somehow we were levitating in the air over the woods which were on fire.
"Did you do this?"
"I guess so."
"Talk about a kinky witch."
"This has never happened before."
"Damn I'm good," he breathed.
Just like that the air become a bed, Damon was flat on his back.
"Well this is change of view." He fought for dominance as we rolled around in the air. Until I let him get his way.
He smiled down at me then kissing me again.
I never felt this alive my whole life. He started stroking fast again and I knew this was it for me.
"GAWWWDDD, OH DAMON," I yelled out, squeezing my eyes shut.
He then followed with a loud grunt.
I opened my eyes and he was smiling. Looking past him I noticed it was raining now. Slowly we landed in a lay down position on the ground. The rain was strong the flames from the tree tops died down.
Damon was laying inches from on the soon to be muddy ground. I was a little sad because he felt so far away, then as if he read my mind he placed his arm under my head, pushing his body against mine. In that moment I just wanted to be with him lying here, just forgetting the world around us.
Throwing my hand in the air I made a force field around us to block out the rain.
"Wow."
"I know."
"No I mean, WOW! That was the most intense thing I've ever experienced Bennett."
I turned over so we could cuddle face to face.
"I surprise myself sometimes," I said as I kissed his chest.