Chapter 4

Here it was three days until Halloween. Three days until Halloween. Wow, time flies... So much had changed.
I watched as a gay couple kissed on Bow Bridge. They looked so in love and it made me miss Damon.
"I'll be back soon, I need to explore?"
I turned around at the sound of Damon's voice. I couldn't help but laugh.
"Laugh. Just stand there and laugh. I went to surprise you then to my surprise I find this damn note." He waved the a piece of hotel stationary in the air. "Bon Bon it's not safe to run around a strange, very big city alone."
I stepped closer to him until we were inches apart.
"Did you forget, I'm a witch Damon?"
"Did you forget, we came here together?"
"Did you forget that I told you as soon as I woke up I wanted to see the city? So I woke up, showered and you still hadn't came back. I figured you'd find me."
I put a finger on his lip to keep him quiet. Standing on my tippy toes I whispered, "Follow me to the bridge and kiss me." Spinning around I ran to the bridge.
Once I was in the center of the bridge I looked back to see how far away he was. He wasn't there. Hands wrapped around my waist.
"You keep forgetting I'm faster."
Turning me around to him I was breathless. He kissed me slow and steady. I let my hands run through his mane of hair as he made a 'mmm' sound. His hands went from my face to my hair pulling me close to him. Then I noticed it; pressing hard against my right thigh.
Once I came up for air all I could do was smile. "At your age you'd think you'd need a little blue pill."
"Why I've got you? Besides I was thinking about what I bought you." He reached down and picked a bag off the bridge. I hadn't noticed it before.
"What's that?"
"I figured Halloween was coming up so I got you a costume." He pulled it of the bag.
My eyes looked on the picture of the model on the front packaging; a woman wearing red lingerie with devil horns and black wings.
"NO DAMON!"
"Bon Bon..."
"It's cold, second off no one should run around wearing their underwear in public."
"I wouldn't let you wear that in public. That's for you to wear for me tonight." He grinned so cocky I wanted to slap him and then strip him down.
"How about you take me back to the hotel now?"
"Dropping out of college, traveling the world, and having amazing sex 5 times a day; see I told you life would be great with me."
And with that we were on our way.