iii. ━━ the girl in the blue sweater

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  CRUEL SUMMER ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THE GIRL IN THE BLUE SWEATER ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEASON THREE ☀️ ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  CRUEL SUMMER ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THE GIRL IN THE BLUE SWEATER ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEASON THREE  ☀️ ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
SUPER FREAKS SERIES ⋆ 🚲.
♯ ❝ HE'S A BIT SHY !
CHAPTER THREE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 1985, june 29th ─── episode one
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺

MAKING DUSTIN'S TOWER HAD BEEN A BUST, FIRST ELEVEN AND MIKE HAD ABANDONED THEM BEFORE THEY EVEN REACHED THE TOP, with a questionable excuse even Milo could decipher as untrue, and then the group after a thorough discussion about Romeo and Juliet, Mormons and the explanation about who Phoebe Cates was. And as they sat hours upon hours in the grass with the sun beaming down on them ,while the Henderson boy tried, with emphasis on tried to contact his so called Mormon girlfriend the supposedly fun day was left a waste. But when the sun had started to set, the last loyal kids from the group slowly started to dwindle, leaving only Dustin, Will and Milo in the orange tinted hues of an approaching night.

"Suzy do you copy, it is Dustin. Over."

"Dustin?" Milo spoke up, lifting his head up from where it rested on top of his arms, blonde hair a complete and utter mess from the amount of times he hand ran his fingers through it "I have to go too, dad's gonna worry soon."

Dustin's gleeful and hopeful face fell but he nodded half-heartedly at him nonetheless. "Yeah, yeah."

Milo smiled faintly, pushing himself up from the ground, the small pieces of grass he had tugged from the ground falling gracelessly down to the ground. Milo quickly waved at Will, uttering a quick goodbye before starting his descend down the hill.

The blonde haired boy, despite the warm summer air felt a shiver go up his spine as he slowly started to walk towards their abandoned bikes at the bottom of the hill before reaching out to grab the rusted blue coloured bike. As he slowly rode down the deserted road and entered the more lived-in area of Hawkins, Milo slowed down as he passes by multiple stores. Up ahead he notices a large truck standing on the street, carton boxes sprawled over the pavement next to what he remembers to be Joyce's store. Said woman is standing by the door of the store making polite conversation with a petite brown haired woman dressed in a flowery sundress.

"Milo!" His eyes widen at the exclamation of his name over the busy street even though it's already getting late. His gaze flickers to Joyce who is waving him over, one of the brightest smiles on her face as she looks at him.