ii. ━━ heart-to-what now?

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ CRUEL SUMMER ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ HEART-TO-WHAT-NOW ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEASON THREE ☀️ ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  CRUEL SUMMER ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ HEART-TO-WHAT-NOW ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SEASON THREE  ☀️ ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
SUPER FREAKS SERIES ⋆ 🚲.
♯ ❝ BUT WHAY IS AN APOCALYPSE !
CHAPTER TWO ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 1985, june 29th ─── episode one
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺

     JIM HOPPER IS IN DRASTIC NEED OF HELP AS HE ENTERS MELVAD'S CONVIENENT STORE, THE BELL ABOVE THE DOOR RINGING LOUDLY AND JOYCE BYERS looks up startled by the sudden noise and the man's appearance. She notes he looks dishevelled and a borderline mess. She groans quietly stepping down from the ladder she had been standing on to hang up the sales poster on the large window. "Hey." She greets curtly, eyeing his nervous manner questionably

     "Hey." Jim takes his hat from his head and fumbles with it awkwardly, eyes flickering up to meet hers briefly, "You busy?"

     "You're our first customer, so. . ." She trails off noticing the look on his face- one clearly indicating he needs something from her as usually, "What now?" She sighs before motioning for the chief to follow her and Hopper doesn't waste a minute as he follows after her, the worlds already leaving his lips.

     "And then El, she just slams the door right in my face." He grunts out angrily, glancing at Joyce he waits for a response that helps him in a way but all he gets is a soft hum of acknowledgement as Joyce continues her task "Uh-huh?"

     "You know, it is that smug son of a bitch, Mike. He is corrupting her, I'm telling you. And I'm just gonna lose it." He shakes his head in an irritated fashion as he rants on, "I mean- I am gonna lose it, Joyce."

     "Just take it down, Hopper." Joyce sighs heavily, turning away from her work to look at the mess of a man sitting in front of her, she had her fair share of teenage drama, raising two kids by herself and she had known Hopper long enough to know the man had a habit of blowing things out of proportion and losing Milo and Sara had made the man overbearingly overprotective sometimes, especially now that Milo had returned.

      "I need them to break up. " Jim muttered loud enough for the brunette the hear and she spun on the ball of her feet to face him.

     "That is not your decision." She countered quickly, giving the man a look a mother would normally give to her children when they did something wrong.

"They are spending entirely too much time together," Jim said instead, changing the direction of their conversation, "You agree with me about that right?"