EPISODE ONE MIDORIYA THE ORIGIN STORY

Start from the beginning

"I know that look"

You look beside you to see an old man smiling as he looks at you.

"One look at that dorky grin and I know what you are!" He smiles "your a fan boy"

Your eyes widen as you blush and laugh nervously.

"Well kind of" you chuckle as you look up at the fight that was happening through your long eyelashes with a smile.

"Look he's about to use his ultimate move!" You cheer as you smile.

"Come on tree man show us what you got!" The man beside you yells as you smile.

"Binding" You say as you watch his movements you'd already managed to memorise "lacquer chain prison!" You yell as you jump up throwing your fist in the air.

"CANYON CANNON!!"

You blink in shock as out of nowhere a female hero had come crashing through taking the villain out in one move.
She smiles as she bends over to pick up the thief.

"Hey everyone I'm Mount Lady, no need to worry about this bum anymore" she smirks.

You squeal as out of nowhere photographers swarmed the sight taking as many photos of the new hero as she shrunk back to her original size again.

Heroes a corrupt, twisted form of a job where only those who rise in the spot light succeed and those who don't fade away jobless and alone.
If you don't stand out you don't stand a chance in this kind of society.

Brutal isn't it?

"It must me some sort of giantfication quirk" you say as you work on your notes in the handbook you held "I'm sure she'll be popular" you sigh feeling slight shame through your bones.

"You taking notes!? Wanna be a hero too?"

You look over your should and smile as you once again see the older man from before and you blush in embarrassment.

"Yes!" You say smiling "more that anything!"
________________________________
EPISODE ONE
?? MIDORIYA... THE ORIGIN STORY
________________________________

You continued to ignore your teacher comments as you worked on journal number thirteen.
The kids at school never noticed you not paying attention and the teacher could care less in all honesty.

"Now third years" he yells "its time you all start thinking about your futures, of course I could hand out job forms"

You watched as one by one your classmates activated their quirks smirks and smiles on their faces as you hid your face in your book.

"But why should I when I know you all wanna go down the hero route!?" He laughs as the throws the papers away.

Your classmates cheer as you just raise your hand hiding your face while everyone yells and shows off their amazing quirks that you knew off by heart.

"Yes yes those are amazing quirks but no quirk usage at school" the teacher scolds.

"Hey teach"