EPISODE ONE MIDORIYA THE ORIGIN STORY

EPISODE ONE
MIDORIYA... THE ORIGIN STORY
________________________________

|| EDITED ||
________________________________

All men are not created equal..

"IZUKU!!" You scream as you try and run past the police that were gathered.

"You can't pass"

"THATS MY TWIN BROTHER PLEASE IZUKU!!" You scream.

It was the sad truth, some people were just born stronger than others...

"YOU IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU!" The green haired woman yells as you cry in the corner your lip bleeding after being sliced by glass thrown at you.

And others had none...

"Quirkless?" Your brother says looking at you.

"It's common amongst twins really" the doctor assured.

When you were five years old you learned some kids, just have more power than others.

You pant as you run down the side of the road, your recycled red shoes squeaked against the concrete as you jumped up and down at the stop light.

Not that that ever stoped you..

You emerged from under the cherry blossom trees with a huge smile on your face your eyes shining as you stared up at the scene. Your short curly green hair seemed to sway in the wind as you blinked your long eyelashes in wonder.

"WOW THAT VILAIN IS HUGE!" You squeal in wonder as you stair up at the huge villain that was rampaging.
                                         ________________________________

You see the sun rise
A new day upon you
________________________________

The first incident happened in Ching Ching city, a child was born that radiated light.
Before we knew it people with extraordinary were being reported everywhere.
No one knew what caused these quirks but soon the supernatural became the normal and 80% of the population possessed some amazing quirk.

With an age of superpower upon us a new profession dominated the popular consciousness.

It was an age of heroes!

A huge power line began to tumble as it fell towards the gathered crowds.
Everyone shrieked in horror as the huge metallic object grew closer to the ground when.

"It's the punching hero death arms!!"

Your eyes shine as you looked at the huge hero and soon the hero backdraft joined him blocking off the area. You ignored the conversations of people that were gathered waiting to grab a train or continue on their way to work or home and snuck through the crowds a small amount of pink dusting your cheeks.
Your pants dragged along the floor as you snuck between people your mess of green hair in your face.

You finally popped out of the sea of people and smile as you look at the upcoming young hero Kugami Woods run towards the villain at top speed.