The Pact

Bianca's POV
I get back in the front and continue to drive home. Looking back I notice that Omerra is slowly falling asleep cuddled into Rose's side. Just looking at the two of them I still can't believe that I am blessed to not only be a free woman but to have these two by my side. I smile just thinking about how Rose and I got together.
FLASHBACK
It was the first day of seventh grade. I had just moved here from Houston and I was nervous about being in this new place. At my last school I had been bullied to no end because people found out about my penis after this girl who I thought was my friend pants me in the middle of gym class. I was humiliated and a few boys who had crushes on me actually ended up jumping me that day after school. When I got home and my sister Solo saw what happened she ended helping to persuade my parents to move. After that I swore to never let anybody close.
Anyways, starting this new school I had my mind set on staying to myself but at lunch as I was sitting alone Rose came over to me. She walked with such confidence and not a care in the world. She asked no questions but just simply said I was her friend now and walked away. It wasn't until a year later that we both found out about each other and that just made our bond to each other that much stronger. By sophomore year of high school we decided to take each other's virginities and let me tell you that was a pretty funny experience. We can laugh about it now but at the time it was pretty awkward. We fought for the first twenty minutes about who was gonna do who first until finally Rose decided to go online and found a video of two guys having sex. We followed and mimicked just about everything they did until we completely forgot about the movie and just started to enjoy each other. We ended up in a very weird scissor position and ended up taking each other at the same time. It was pretty intense but enjoyable nonetheless. However after that we came to the agreement that we needed someone else to enjoy with us and that was when we made the pact to share a lover. It took a lot because we both have very dominate personalities which also is how we learned that we liked DDLG. Our senior year is when things changed for us.
Rose started to have financial problems with her family and was at risk of having to move back home to Barbados. That's when we met Curtis and Tune and got in to the illegal activities. At first it was just petty things like card cracking and shop lifting but that started to get old quick that's when we moved to selling. We sold just about everything you could think of and the money really started to flow in. The first time we got caught it was because of our girlfriend at the time. She ended up being the daughter of the police chief and turned us in. We didn't do much time because we threatened to release the videos of us fucking her and the chief didn't want that out in the public. We got thirty days in county which is actually where we met Lauren who was in for shoplifting. Once we all got out she introduced us to Lani and Diana and it was then that we all linked up and started business back the way it was. Rose and I made an agreement to not do anymore girlfriends until we found to perfect little that would be able to handle everything that comes with being with us.
Shawnna was a one night stand mess up. I was mad at Rose and out drinking my ass off. We had just had a big fight about something I can't even remember but it left me to going out to the strip club to release some stress. Shawnna was working that night and was just what I needed because she asked no questions and let me do whatever I wanted to her. She ended up pregnant and I knew I had to step up so I tried to be there but the bitch got annoying so I cut her ass off and told her that if it didn't have anything to do with Blue then don't contact me. I pay for the place she lives in and I give her more than enough money to where she no longer dances and she actually went back to school and got her bachelors in business management and an associate in fashion. She actually got with my mom and they are in the works of starting a clothing line.
Flashback over
Pulling up to the house I smile at just how crazy our lives have been and I am that much more thankful for Omerra. I open the back door where she is and place a simple kiss on her forehead.
"Hi daddy." She says waking up smiling.
"Hey princess. We're home." I pick her up and wake Rose up and we walk in the house. I lay her in our bed and walk over to Rose.
"Shower with me?" I say grabbing her hand. She doesn't protest and follows me in the bathroom. Once inside I attack her mouth with my own and slowly walk her backwards against the door.
"Wuh ya up ta?" She asks pulling away to catch her breath.
"Just need a release." I respond and Rose proceeds to attracting her lips to my neck and groping me as I throw my head back giving her more access. We get each other's clothes off and I cut the shower on and pull her inside. She falls to her knees and with no hesitation takes my whole 9inches into her mouth causing a moan to escape my lips. I slowly start to pump her face and she holds on to my hips guiding my thrusts. I am on the verge of cumming when we hear a small gasp on the other side of the shower door. I open it and there is Omerra staring at us wide eyed.
"Wanna join behbey?" Rose asks her and she simply nods in response so Rose stands up and walks over to Omerra and strips her clothes away before bringing her to me.

To be continued....
Sorry I couldn't resist! Lol anyway what do you think? Be sure to vote and comment.