Paul's POV 🐺💚

She was gorgeously beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her, and the way the males on this beach were gazing at her made me mad because only I should stare at her since she was mine, not theirs. The others were laughing at me since I usually say that if I imprint, I wouldn't care and still mess around, but my wolf hasn't let me do that for three weeks. I now know why my mate was coming, so now she is here, and she was a beauty. My wolf is giving me a headache with all this howling and growling, and I noticed that she is now coming out of the water. She was an awesome sufferer. So when she was near her stuff, I walked over to her.

"Hey," I said to her.

Hey, was that the only thing I could think of? I could hear the others laughing at my stupid way of starting a conversation. But they can't blame me. She is my mate, and I feel different, and I don't feel cocky anymore when I usually talk to girls. You can't blame me, my mate is a hot sexy woman, and I feel a sense of completeness next to her.

"Hi, I am Luna Swan. The daughter of the chief of police Charlie Swan and the better and more beautiful sister of bella swan." She said in a cocky, and that name was so familiar.

"Hey, I am Paul Lahote," I said.

She froze, and I was confused about why.

"Wait in the hot head Paul Lahote that is friends with Jared Cameron. That Paul Lahote?" She said in disbelief.

As I gazed into her gorgeous amber eyes, I realized I imprinted on my old ex-best friend Luna.

"Moony?! Look at you! I didn't recognize you." I told her with a smile.

I am so happy that my imprint was with a girl I had a crush on when we were little kids. Her shocked face turned into a frown and then into an angry face which caused the smile on my face to turn into a frown. She then suddenly slapped me, which shocked the hell out of me. I usually get angry when someone slugged me, but I probably deserved that, and I could hear my pack suck in a breath when this happened with worried faces. But it turned into a shock when they saw I didn't start shaking.

"Okay, I probably deserved that for some odd reason," I said, rubbing the mark on my right cheek, and my words got her even more mad.

"You fucking deserved it and so much more! You fucking stopped talking to me along with Jared! You think that you could walk up to me like nothing happened! You and Jared are FUCKING ASSHOLES." She yelled.

Everyone was looking at us, and I looked down with remorse while my wolf was whimpering at the fact that she might hate us and never want to be with us.

"Okay, I know you hate me much, but there is an extremely great explanation," I said.

"Go ahead, explain your reason for your actions." She said.

"I can't tell you with all of these people around me. So, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow at 4:59 pm, and that is where I will explain everything to you," I asked with hope in my voice.

"Persuade me to say yes to that date offer, and if so, then I will say yes. If not, try next time, love. And you will have to explain to me right now." She said with a smirk.

I smirked back at her, and I saw her smirk disappear, so I quickly picked her up and spun in a circle very fast. She was laughing like crazy, and her laugh sounds like music to my ears.

"Okay okay I'll go on a date with you and you win, NOW Put me down." She yelled while giggling.

YES YES YES I AM SO HAPPY, and my wolf was super happy. I put her down, and she fell into my chest since she was dizzy, so I snaked my arms around her waist to keep her steady. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jacob and his friends glaring at me and behind them, I saw the three girls, who I usually sleep with behind them glaring at Luna, and then they had a devilish smirk on their faces. Out of the other corner of my eye. I saw the pack smiling at me happiness was in all of their eyes.