The meet

Laura's POV

Chloe where are you. I yelled looking for her.

Chloe, this isn't funny where are you girl? I yelled calling her name. Oh wait you probably thought I was talking to a person right? Well thought wrong, I'm talking to Chloe, my dog. Chloe is a great dayne, yeah the biggest dogs in the world.

There you are little munchkin. I said kissing the top of her head. Chloe is a great dayne that has black and white spots. She's only 4 months old but she's big. I decided to take her to the dog park so she can run around and exercise. I hooked the lesh on Chloe's collar grabbed my keys and phone and walked out the door. I put Chloe in the car, in the passengers seat, and got in the car. I started the car and drived off.
I decided to open the window to let Chloe stick her head out the window. Finally after about 5 minutes we were here.

Let's go Chloe. I said hooking her leash and walking to the entrance of the park. When we entered Chloe started to go crazy so the leash snapped and she ran. I chased her until I saw her jumping on this guy. He had brown hair with a blonde strip and these bright blue eyes and he was about my age. I ran to Chloe.

I'm so sorry. I said tugging Chloe's collar pulling her away from the guys great dayne.

It's fine, no worries. He smiled.

Your dog is quit the sight. I told him. While our dogs were playing with each
other.

Yours too, great dayne right? He asked.

Yup. I said sitting on the other side of the bench from that guy.

I'm Nash. He said looking at me, with his breath taking eyes.

I'm Laura. I said, smiling, blushing.

How olds your dog? He asked me.

About 4 months, yours? I asked.

Mines is about 5 months. He smiled.

Your dogs pretty big for 5 months. I laughed.

Yours too. He laughed.

You gotta another dog at home? He asked.

Yeah. I smiled.

Cool. Umm.. What is going on over there. He said pointing at our dogs. His dog was humping my dog. We both burst out in laughter. Once we calmed our selves down we were quiet. Then Nash broke the silence.

Hey, can I get your number? He said passing me his phone.

Sure. I said putting my number in and taking a picture on his phone for my profile and I put it as his screensaver. I gave him my phone and he did the same thing.

What brings you to LA? He asked.
Parents job. I sighed. I looked at Nash while he was looking at the dogs. I studied his jaw structure and was nice and perfect.

What brings you here? I asked.
I live here with my parents and friends. He smiled.

Cool. I said. For pretty much the rest of my day was talking to the most sweetiest guy. We started talking about our lives and getting to know each other better. He also mentioned some people like Carmen or wait Cameron Dallas and Matt Espinosa. The next thing you knew it was turning dark.
Well, Nash it was nice meeting you. I said offering him a hug he gladly took it.

Text me. He winked. He said going to get his dog.

Wait. I said.

Yeah? He said walking back to me.

Where do you live? I asked.

I live at carcent noon lugue 31 street. He responded.

Me too. I said excitedly.

What house number? He asked.

12810. I responded hopping he only lived a couple down or right next to me would be great.

I live right next to you, but how come I never saw you? He asked.

I just moved there a couple of days ago. I laughed.

Well, I'll see you around, maybe I can show you some people tomorrow? He smirked.

Tomorrow sound good? I asked.

Great. He said.

Text me. I smiled and grabbed Chloe by the collar since she broke the leash. I pretty much dragged Chloe with me in the car cause she was tired of playing.
I drove home while jamming to"Midnight Memories" until we got home. I got Chloe and walked to the house when I got in Alaska attacked me. Alaska is my other dog. She is a black and white husky. She started barking and barking and barking.

Alaska, Chloe, you guys hungry. I asked petting them. Of course Chloe got up for that. I put food in there bowls and decided to just cook so frozen pizza. I put the pizza in the oven and decided to go take a shower real quick and go check on my parents.

After I took a shower I put a sports bra on and legging. I dident want to put a shirt so I went like that. I went to my parents room and saw them asleep. I walked back down stairs and the pizza still wasn't done so I decided to watch "friends". Then I heard the door bell ring. I got up and looked at the little hole and saw it was Nash. I opened the door.

Hey. I said.

Hehe, hi. He said all sheepishly. I laughed.

What's up? I asked

Well I got locked out of my house and my family's out, I have no keys. He smiled a little.

Come in. I laughed. He sat on the couch. Then Alaska jumped on Nash so did Chloe.

Chloe Alaska. I sternly said.

Hey it's ok. Nash laughed. After they had there moments they finally got off the couch.

I'm cooking pizza want some? I asked.

Sure. He said. When the pizza was done I put 2 slices of pizza on each plate and gave one to Nash.

Thanks. He smiled.

Want something to drink? I asked.

No I'm good, but thanks I appreciate it. He said taking a bite out of his pizza. After we finished up our pizza we started settling down and I brought blankets and a pillow just in case his parents don't come till late.

Phibi is so stupid in this show. Nash laughed.

You like this show? I asked in surprise.
Who dosent? He laughed. After of talking for a while I drifted to a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, first update! It's exciting starting a new book! I did spell check but if I missed something please tell meh! Read like comment to see what ideas will come and help me! Thanks for reading if you do.
Åmbęr-😂👍
Instagram- amber.dallas
Vine- Amber Martin
Kik- amber_luna_buddies
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆