🧪Chapter 14~Master of Flame🧪

Magsimula sa umpisa

She was looking for the right words while trying to avoid the certain "L" word that she vowed never to say in anything involving Senku. 

"I've been by his side for as long as I can remember, and he's never mentioned it before." [Y/n] finished and took a small bamboo cup from one of her bags and a bottle from the other.

[Y/n] slowly sat Kinro up and gave him the drink. "This will help your injuries heal quickly. Are you able to drink?" [Y/n] asked, and Kinro nodded then gulped it down.

"Thank you, [Y/n]." Kinro said as [Y/n] help lay him back down. 

"That's what friends are for. Rest now, Kinro." [Y/n] said with a small smile.

"Due to Kohaku's absence, the winner is Senku!" Jasper announced, and [Y/n] smile fell.

'Kohaku...didn't make it...?' [Y/n] thought.

"Senku!" Everyone's attention turned to the bridge, where Kohaku was running.

"Kohaku-chan!" [Y/n] and Suika called.

"Damn it! You barely missed it!" Chrome said as Kohaku fell on her knees, out of breath.

"I'm sorry! Mantle caught me and Inos-!" Suika apologized.

"Thank goodness!" Kohaku interrupted, and she hugged Suika. "I'm so glad he was lying. All that matters is that you didn't drown." She said, and Suika's eyes filled with tears.

"This is my fault. I'm sorry. You lost because of me, Kohaku-chan." Suika continued to apologize.

"There's nothing we can do about that. Besides, it isn't your fault in the slightest." Kohaku reassured her.

"Doesn't that basically settle it? The priestess's husband, the new chief is...It's Magma!"

Magma grinned. Magma blew a kiss at Ruri. "Be glad, Ruri. From now on, you're my woman." Magma said, making all of the girls sick. Including [Y/n].

"Now that we've lost our last stand in Kohaku, the only fighting chance we have left is..." Senku muttered and looked at Ginro, "Ginro the guard. You're all we've got."

"Does Ginro have any shot against Magma?" Chrome whispered.

"To be honest, it'll be tough." Kohaku muttered, and Ginro laughed a bit.

"You said it yourself, Senku...We're gaming the hell out of the Grand Bout. The strongest isn't necessarily going to win. Haven't you been wondering what I've had in my mouth this whole time?" Ginro said and turned to his friends, revealing his full cheeks.

"Don't tell me..." Kohaku muttered.

"Isn't that the raw ingredients for Senku's science drink?" Chrome questioned.

"He has sweet flag hanging out of his mouth." [Y/n] said, flatly, with a disturbed look.

"You've kept it in your cheeks like a squirrel this whole time?" Senku asked.

"I've been saving it for just before my match." Ginro said and was called forward.

Ginro stood in front of his competitor, Argo, while rubbing his cheeks to get better access in eating the raw ingredients.

"I happen to know powerful Senku's science power is from when we went to get sulfuric acid. Senku's special power-up drink...I bet it's even more effective if it's raw!" Ginro announced.

"Raw?! You're just going to end up with the runs!" Chrome yelled, and Senku shushed him.

"Shush. He's better off not knowing anything at this point." He said. Ginro looked like he could barely stand.