Date night

"Get ready bring a bathing suit and a dress." He said as I went in the bathroom to get ready. I grabbed my bed head waver and started to put waves in my hair. When I finished I pinned up half of it. I applied water proof mascara and a winged eyeliner with a waterproof eyeliner.

I walked out if the bathroom and into "our" room. I dug into the bathing suit drawer and grabbed I teal strapless bikini top and black bottoms I shoved them in my bag. I pulled out my black strapless skin tight dress and a strapless bra and a black thong. I grabbed my booty shorts and a strapless shirt and threw those on and walked down stairs where Zack was packing the cooler. I'm ready for this date.

I shoved sunscreen and tanning lotion in my bag and shoved the two towels in our bag that were sitting on the counter.

"Ready?" He asked slinging the cooler bag over his shoulder

"Yes." I smiled and we walked out of the house and got in my car.

We drove to Lake Michigan which is about 20 minutes away. I climbed out of the car and let the warm air hit me. I stood there just taking in the beautiful sight.

"Ready to go get changed?" He walked up and put his arm around me.

"Yeah." we walked to the bathroom and got in our bathing suits. I waked out of the ladies restroom and walked out to find Zack he was standing at the concession stand with two blue shaved ice.

"Do you remember when we were little and your mom always bought us these?" He said handing me the ice

"Yeah, they were our favorite." He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my hair.

We finished out ices and got in the water and splashed us around.

We met our friends James and Kelly and we hung out with them till about dark and they went home. I was burnt bad. I guess I'm not good at putting on sun screen.

"Let's go get showered and dressed." He said while picking up or stuff.

I got in the shower at the beach changing rooms. I washed my hair and all the lake off my body. I got dressed in my black dress and gold heels. I just let me have beach wave hair and I walked out of the room to see a nicely dressed Zack.

"Wow you look ravishing." He said kissing me.

"You look pretty good yourself." I smiled at him.

We walked to where the sand meets the concrete Zack helped me slip off my heels and we walked down to the shore line and towards the pier.

I seen the glow of candles and as we got closer I seen a floating raft that had a table on it. I seen James standing there that had a sign. 'Lex and Zack'. I started to cry it was beautiful.

"Don't cry." He wiped my tears. "I have a question."

"Yes." I smiled

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He snickered

"Yes." he grabbed me and kissed my face.

He helped me onto the raft which had a beautiful stake salad dinner with roses and candles. We sat down at dinner just making small talk and by the time we got home we couldn't resist each other. Our lips were on each other's. Heat rising between us. He started kissing down my neck and pushed me up against the door. He unlocked the door behind me. We quickly shuffled in.