CHAPTER-5

With new hopes arised in his mind just like the raised sun Laksh went to his work. The work which was his solace all these days became heaven with the presence of his Angel.

Two days passed from the day he met his wife after a long gap and from then he rarely blessed with her face.

It was her so called brother Vijay who shielded her from him. Laksh has no idea about these behaviours of Ragini, but he was determined, determined to get her back and he is ready to pay whatever it takes.

"Mr. Maheshwari in my cabin now" vijay said in intercom. Laksh throw  the file in his hands on the wall and stood up. He was not interested in meeting the person who hides his wife from him. Truly he does. If ragini didn't addressed him as brother he would have killed Vijay already

Laksh never in his whole life Worked like this two days. He never read a single file in his company. He even had a rubber stamp for his signature. But here this man man here makes him work over time. And he has to do just to stole glances of his wife.

Laksh almost changed 40 companies in this four years. It's true that he didn't wanted to work in maheshwari company. At the same time he didn't wanted to work in any other company as well.

He loved visiting companies. And what he did all these days is the same. He had to forgot the pain left by Ragini in his heart. Every free second remained him ragini. So he worked to distract himself. But now his ragini was in front of him and he Hated working like this. But we can't balme him too, his design is like that.

Laksh knocked the door of vijay's cabin. "come in" the reply made him push the door. He entered and his eyes wided when he saw ragini there. The last four years too didn't hurted this much. But this two days made laksh miss ragini terribly. Whenever his eyes met hers he wanted to drown himself in that hazel orbs but he can't even get a clear glance of her and that made him sick.

The thought of missing ragini once again made him shiver. He looked at her eyes which had a new glow. She shared a tight smile with him and he knows that it was for no good. His woman here is more dangerous than anyone else and the victorious smile she had in her lips alarmed his mind.

"Mr. Maheshwari I will be leaving to US tomorrow. After that Ragini will be your next C.E.O and make sure that everything is under her control" vijay said and laksh nodded without any interest m

"And you have to do me a favour, Ragini's BF Vikranth is Coming here, you have to make sure about his comfortable during his stay here.. ." Before Vijay could complete Laksh held his shirt collar.

"why can't you stop intruding men in between me and my wife? Now who is this idiot vikranth ask him to go back. Otherwise you have to face the worth of laksh maheshwari" laksh shouted.

"Mr. Maheshwari are you listening" vijay banged the table which made laksh came out of his dream land where he imagined to shout at vijay.

He smiled at his own fate. He nodded and left. From there.

That night was not ready to bless Laksh with any kind of sanity. The worry about this new guy Vikranth made him worried. He know his Ragini loves him very much but the attitude and new determination he saw on her face made him more worried. Poor boy he was too dumb to understand that BF can even mean Best friend, as his mind was always in being boy friend

That morning was more tiring, but Laksh reached his office by 9 and he heard a laugh form Ragini's cabin even though that made him mad that she is laughing with someone else hearing the melody if her laugh made him smile.

The man called vikranth was there in ragu's cabin. There laughter hurt laksh like a ant inside ear. Now he felt how much it would have pained ragini when he was romancing swara in front of her.

Vikranth was sitting near Ragu and she was holding his hand and crying. Even though she faked her laugh when she saw Laksh outside her cabin, she can't control her cries when she saw her best friend.

"Ragu ma, Don't cry my small heart can't tolerate your tsunami tears" Vikranth said and she hit him. "Why are hiding your truth from Vijay?" Vikranth asked and she looked at him wide eyed.

" Don't try to hide your truth from me Ragu, you can't do that" he said and she broke into a bitter cry.
"I don't want him to know the truth because he can't withstand that pain" she wiped her tears. "I can understand you Ragu, I just want to hear that from your mouth" he said and she hugged him and he patted her head.

Laksh who was working in a file got distracted when his intercom ringed. He caressed the back of his neck and made him self mentally ready to face Ragini as he got a call from her to be in her cabin.

Before he could knock the door he heard her voice "come in" and for s second laksh lost in her dominating tone.

But his smile turned into frown when he saw  vikranth who was holding ragu's hand. She took her hand back when laksh cleared his throat.

"Mr. Maheshwari, this is Vikranth" Ragini said and Vikranth forwarded his hand which Laksh ignored easily.

"Mr. Maheshwari I wish to visit this city and it will be nice if you accompanied me" Vikranth said with a smile.

The last thing Laksh will be doing is helping this Vikranth. "but I have many..." laksh tried  reasoning but stopped when Ragini showed her palm indicating him to stop "Do what he says, and that's an order" she commanded and Laksh nodded.

That drive was silent until Vikranth decided to open his mouth.

"laksh what do you think about ragu" vikranth asked suddenly when laksh was driving. "what?" laksh asked. "I'm just asking" vikranth stumbered. As laksh's glared him.

"she was so sweet na. Beautiful. Kind intelligent. Lovely" vikranth continued his blabbering. "will you please shut your bloody mouth" laksh shouted and vikranth placed his fingers in his mouth like a kid.

I don't know what I wrote in this episode. Just for time pass. Will give good chapter tomorrow. 😣😣😣😣