He stood there rooted and frozen and ragini moved in with vijay holding his hands.

Laksh was hurt, to be frank the pain he felt was more than hurt. Seeing his woman with someone else was a hell and now he understood the pain of Ragini, whenever he went back of her step - sister.

Vijay entered into his cabin and ragini was about to enter but was dragged back by a force and she dashed into Broad chest of Laksh.

"who are you Mr...?" before she could add a word more his palms pressed her lips forcing her to sallow her words.

"Are you Playing your games with me? Don't you know me?" he asked and closed the distance between them by wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Leave me you stupid I don't know you?" she shouted. Laksh looked deep into her eyes, trying to get a single clue which proves her as his Ragini, but his search went into vain as he didn't find the same love in her eyes.

His hold on her lossened and he felt heavy in his heart all of sudden.

"Don't play Ragu, I'm dying each second here without you please don't do this" he said and his eyes welled up but that didn't moved her.

"move you idiot" she pushed him and faded into Vijay's cabin.

Laksh left to his cabin with a sore heart. His. Heart ached to see her with someone else. he never wished for this. He believed that one day or another day she will be back and his life will became normal once again. But she was back. But she was no more his. And it pained like hell.

The way she held his hand pained him. Now he understood how she would have felt when he was behind her step sister. And now realised his blunder. Sometimes the person we ignore will be the most important person of our life. And Ragu was the most important person but he ignored her on the wrong time.....

He looked at her photo on his mobile and cried his heart out. His thoughts are broken when the office phone ranged.

On the other side ragini rushed into the cabin after pushing laksh like that. Her heart pained. She heard a laugh and turned to find Vijay who was laughing holding his stomach.

"what's so funny?" she asked as ashe saw Vijay laughing like a mad. But she got no reply insteed he continued to laugh.

This made ragini lose her temper "Vijay, you are going to get a band aid in your head of you didn't stopped laughing now" she shouted.

" Ragu cool down look your nose looks like a tomato, when you are angry " vijay said and she throw a file at him . Vijay controlled himself m

" He is the guy didn't he? "vijay asked still holding his stomach.

" who? "Ragini frowned unable to understand this man's stupid question.

"Laksh Maheshwari, your husband, your love? "he said and ragini's heart raced while hearing his name. She remembered how nervous she felt when her eyes met with his. But in these four years she learnt to hide her emotions very well.

" how? I mean how did you get that? " ragini asked impressed with this man's guessing. She didn't expected Vijay to guess that easily.

"His face Ragu, That horror strike face when you called me as father of baby. Haha.... That it is worth to watch you know" vijay said and laughed.

"you idiot he is my husband don't make fun of him ." Ragu said and threw the paper weight at him.

"you girl till yesterday you called me bhai and now when you got your husband I became idiot na?" vijay shriked.

"oh bhai how can I forgot you. You are my cute brother na. What to do being a typical Indian wife I should defend my husband" ragini pouted.

"you drama queen. It was your idea" vijay shot back. "yes bhai but.I never expected him to react this much. I never know that Laksh will live me this much to wait for me all these years " Ragu said and her eyes filled with tears.

"laksh is really lucky Ragu. Look at me, my wife left for modeling leaving our child with me. If you are not with me then I have no idea about managing her alone" he pointed at the baby.

"bhai don't say wrong about bhabhi then you have to sleep in floor" ragu said and both laughed.

"so are you going to say laksh all truth?" vijay asked. "no bhai, I'm going to tell him only that you are my brother and nothing more. You know na his impulsive brain will make him restless so better clear that mess. That idiot thinks you as my husband." Ragu said and vijay nodded. 

Laksh was completely broken and devasted when his intercom ringed." Mr. Laksh be at my cabin in a minute " that's all he heard from Vijay before the line went dead. Convincing his mind to meet Ragini and taking his resignation letter he walked out of his cabin.

Vijay heard the knock at the door." come in" he said and laksh entered. "look  Mr. laksh. You have to do me a favour. Arrange a car to airport to pick up my wife. I will sent you her flight details" laksh was shocked. But nodded, he smiled inwardly when Vijay said his wife is on the way.

"And she is ragini. My sister. She will be handling this branch and I have to leave in two days" he said and laksh signed in relief. Laksh felt as if Sister is the sweetest word on earth at that instant. He  danced inside his mind. Nm ow he got to know that there is no one else in Ragini's life (or that is what he believed but who knows?)
so all he has to do now is make her fall for him once again

"Do you think that you are doing a right thing by hurting Laksh Ragu " vijay asked concerned.

"yes bhai this time he have to fight. Work hard to win me back and I'm not giving up that easily.." Ragini said and there is a determination in her voice.

Precap: a new entry? Competition? For laksh? May be?..... 😁😁😁

So vote and comment.
And that promo, that girl in the promo is Ragini only, I just want to confuse you guys.. But the twist is still there okay 😜😜😜😜

Your comments decide the next updates and sorry for that promo wanted to irritate you all. Don't know why?

So how is today's episode.
How many of you want update tomorrow...??

lucky_lakshmi for you dear, hope you are okay now as there is no jennifer winget I just randomly used that name.

Yuvanyuvani Charmedone22 tendtepushpa
vichusanthosh