So you kept your mouth shut as you always did and continued to stand strong. You also continued to avoid Aizawa as much as possible. Even when he tried to call you after class you'd make up some excuse and rush out.

As for your fathers intense training well one you did ask for it and two it would only last a few more days until the sport festival arrived then when you win, you'll convince your father to let you train elsewhere or even by yourself.

He'd be happy enough if his daughter was famous for getting first place you were sure that he wouldn't mind not teaching you for a while.

Lunch time was rolling around and you got up to go and greet Todoroki. Even though he's seemed rather distant lately you understand why so you don't try to let it get to you if he doesn't greet you in the mornings...or text you as often.

'Dammit get a grip Mitsuki' you mentally slapped your face and walked up to him as cheery as ever. "Good afternoon Shouto want to eat lunch together as usual." You asked politely.

He had a puzzled look on his face before replying, "why are you asking? We do this everyday." He asked seeming confused.

You sheepishly smiled and twirled your hair in embarrassment. "Ah well I don't know I thought you might've wanted space or some alone time cause I know you are a bit stressed for the sports festival and I know your dads not making it easy haha and honestly I know I can be a bit too much sometimes so-"

And now you were rambling. 'God I sound like Midoriya' you teased yourself as you nervously stared back up at Todoroki's patient complexion. 'Is it just me or does Todoroki look really good in this angle...ahhh what am I saying snap out of it Mitsuki!'

"It's fine I-I've learned to enjoy spending my lunch breaks with you Itō so my answer is yes t-to your question." After saying this he immediately looks embarrassed which you find adorable yet again.

"Great!" Was all you said before grabbing Todoroki's arm and leading him outside. Only it wasn't that simple. Since the two of you were talking, you both failed to notice the large amount of students shouting outside your classroom.

Before you can ask them to move, Bakugou is already three steps ahead of you yelling at someone at the front of the crowd. "Oh crap" you mutter when you see who Bakugou is tormenting.

"I came here to see what the class who went up against villains was like but it seems that you're just an egotistical maniac, are all the hero course students delusional or just you?"

You were slightly amused and worried for Shinsou as it seemed that Bakugou was getting even more pissed off. To prevent any further conflict you stepped in between them with you're hands up.

"Haha don't worry about porcupine over here he's just a bit arrogant aren't you Bakugou?" You aimed your stern gaze towards him and surprisingly, he backed down.

Whilst Bakugou left the classroom to sulk (after swearing numerous times) you saw Shinsou staring at you. "Sup Lilac, so um what are you doing here you know other than declaring a declaration of war and such." You asked after reminding yourself that there was still a large crowd behind him.

Todoroki was by your side as he spoke. "Just to give you all a warning, if the teachers think that some of us are good enough they will transfer us into the hero course. This also means that some will get taken out. I've always wanted to be in the hero course but due to my quirk I was forced to join a different one. The other reason I'm here is because I need to speak with you Mitsuki."

Before you could react, Shinsou grabbed your arm and started to pull you out of your class. "Hey wait!" But it was no use you felt awful for leaving Todoroki but you figured that whatever Shinsou needed must've been important enough to have to drag you around with him.