Parting ways

Mishti's pov :-

Mishti was continuously thinking about bade papa's words. Thinking that she was getting more restless.

" I know that ajib rajvansh loves me........ But how will i be able to understand bade papa that abir still loves me. I can't imagine nannu more than a friend. I have always seen him as my best friend. "  thinking that mishti starts pacing the room.

Just than she  was lost in her deep thoughts she hears a knock on the door. It was bade papa standing on the door.

" Can i come in..." Bade papa asked mishti.

" You don't need my permission to come in my room. Please come in...... "

" Because my daughter has started hiding things from me. And today I even dont know what is going in my daughter's life. So i thought to ask for your permission before entering your name. " bade papa with moist eyes.

" No bade papa......... Don't say like this........ I didn't want to hurt your feelings...... But all this happened in such a hurry that I didn't got time to tell you. And I and abir........ " before mishti could complete the sentence bade papa cuts from the middle.

" Mishti I don't want you to always fight for your rights. That's why I have taken a decision of yours and nishant's marriage. " Bape papa said with an concern face.

" But bade papa i and nishant are just friends. I didn't even imagined nishant more than a friend. How can I think to marry him........ " mishti puts her dilemma in front of bade papa.

" Mishti I know you are in a great dilemma but you have to move on in your life. You have given a chance to love. Than why can't you give a chance to friendship. Promise me mishti..... That you will think about this proposal. "

Mishti nods in a yes and bade papa leaves from there.

And again mishti gets lost in her thoughts about what to do. And he starts rotating the pendant which abir gave her. Well rotating it she hurts her finger and blood stain comes on pendant.

At rajvansh house :-

Abir was lost in mishti's thoughts and was continuously thinking about bade papa's words to mishti. How nishant said yes to bade papa when he asked whether that they liked each other. And suddenly his thoughts were interrupted when he heard kunal voice calling him. And accidentally at the same time he hurts his finger.

" Bhai are you okay........ I think you need an first aid as soon as possible. " and saying that kunal gets up from there.

But before kunal could proceed ahead abir catches his hand and makes him sit down.

" I am fine....... It's just a small thing. " abir said with an assuring smile.

" Bhai, are you free....... " kunal asked to abir.

" I am always free for you say what you want to say. " abir gave an assurance look to kunal.

" Bhai actually I did an very big mistake at kuhu's house yesterday. And till I don't say sorry about that I will not feel relaxed. " Kunal said with an guilty look.

" Which mistake nanko tell me........ Did you did something wrong by coming in maa's words. "abir asked with an worried tone.

And kunal narrates the  whole incident to abir and sees the change of expression from worried to anger on his face.

" Nanko are you serious...... How can you do that...... I can't believe that you came in maa's words and spiked a drink. You didn't even once thought about the consequences. " Abir said controlling his anger.