Should Be Higher

In the next day, the morning passed fast and quiet. The boys were working all night on the studio, going to bed only when the sun was rising. They only woke up when when sun was coming down. Rose was so excited for the little party they would make at night and was making plans for it all day long. As she saw on the clock that the time for their party to start was coming closer, she decided to check on the boys, to see if they were already up. Andy was ready, Martin was in his glorious moment of dressing up and last but not least, she knocked on Dave's door, receiving a fast "I'm coming" as an answer. When Dave opened the door, Rose saw Dave nacked, only with a towel around his waist, his hair dripping and his body wet. She couldn't just not look at that view which was making she feel things she have never felt before.

"Hi, Dave" Rose said smiling disappointed as she haven't found anything better to say.

"Hey, wild Rose" it started as a little joke, but sometimes he calls Rose like that "What's up?"

"I just came to see if you were ready"

"Well, almost" he smiled "Did you planned something more than booze and music for tonight?"

"Don't you know me? Of course I did! We will play a little game" She said giving him a malicious smile.

"I can't wait to see what this game is
all about" Dave said now way too close from her face in a whisper, in a try to tease her but she went a little backwards.

"Dress up, Dave" she said giving a pat on his chest, then she blinked and went away, leaving him with many thoughts.

He felt confused and frustrated, without knowing if he did something wrong. After a few minutes, he walked downstairs and saw all the girls with beautiful charming dresses.

"Here he is! The king of the girls!" Martin said with open arms to hug him.

"Stop, Mart" Dave said laughing while hugging Martin and as soon as he let Dave go, Dave saw Rose at the balcony staring at him with a glass of wine in a hand. He could only think about how stunning she was while he was walking on her direction.

"We were waiting for you, Gahan" Rose said with that soft sexy voice of hers.

"They or you?" Dave said ready to play this game

"You better not start"

Rose walked closer of the other and so did Dave. After around one hour of talking and drinking, Rose prepared the stuff for the game. Two people would be choosen to go to a room for five minutes so they could do whatever they wanted. Or better, the girls would do whatever they wanted to the boys while the boys would wear a piece of tissue so they couldn't see, just feel. First Martin with Anik, then Andy with Angeline and so on... To finish, Rose and Dave. Many of the girls already had their time with Dave on this game so she thought it wouldn't be a big thing. Dave sat on a chair of the room and Rose closed the door at made sure he wasn't being able to see anything. Rose started to unbottom his shirt slowly, placing kisses on every part of his chest being shown at her, then she took his shirt off. She sat on his lap kissing his neck and she felt Dave's breath getting heavier so she came with her lips very close to Dave's lips, almost in a kiss but she wouldn't kiss him. Not yet. Even if it wasn't so obvious, her heart was beating just as fast as Dave's heart. He placed his hand on her nape trying to pull her closer but she just whispered "Calm down" and he stopped. Rose stood up, took an ice cube from a little bowl and started to caress Dave's skin from his chest to his groin slowly. He started to moan from cold cube touching his skin and Rose couldn't help but smile as she heard him moaning because it was just too pleasing for her. His moan was sexy and very stimulating to hear.

"Oh god" came out from his mouth as a whisper when he felt Rose's tongue licking his belly where the trail of water of the ice cube was left. All of that and the feeling of Rose now kissing his belly with her hot lips made him feel goosebumps all over. Looking at his pants, was undeniable the fact that he was very excited but then the five minutes were over and when Rose and Dave walked out of that room, everyone could see they had a great time. Dave's chest was still a bit wet.

"God, what happened there?" Martin whispered at Dave.

"I can't just explain"

The night kept going and Dave seemed to be the only one there who was still sober. Dave realised Rose drank too much and sometimes he couldn't even understand what she was saying. Everyone have gone to bed but Dave saw Rose could barely walk alone and decided he should help her on her way to her bedroom. He placed Rose's arm around him and one of his hands on her hips and walked with her to her door. Rose stopped and looked at him for a while.

"What happened?" Dave asked.

"You're so pretty. This beautiful man takes me to my bedroom and won't come inside?"

"Rose, I know what you mean but I just don't think this is right. I'd feel like I'm taking advantage on you and..." Rose suddently placed her finger on his lips.

"Don't be fool, you're not taking advantage. You're different and special." She pulled him closer "Please..."

Dave couldn't resist. "A little kiss..." he thought. "Just a little kiss". He placed his lips on hers gently on a short kiss and with tender eyes he said "Good night, Rose".

"Good night, Dave" she said with a little smile and closed her bedroom door, leaving Dave alone now.

This way, Dave layed on his bed all alone again, but now with an image repeating on his mind and a feeling on his lips. He kissed her soft lips and it was better than he thought. He wished it could have been longer, and wished it could happen again.