Shine

After that long booze night, the bar was a mess and almost everyone were still sleeping. Dave thought he was the first to wake up because everything was silent in the whole location. He got up, took a shower and walked to Rose's bedroom door, feeling the need to see her and knowing she's always the first to wake up. He sighed and knocked on the door. Quickly, he heard her soft voice saying "Come in". As he walked in, he realised she was changing clothes behing a curtain. Through the sunbeams of the morning, he could see the curves of Rose's body. That image got Dave restless and, most of all, madly curious. He could barely think until he realised Rose was talking to him.

"W-what?"

"I was asking what made you wake up so early" she said laughing and finally walking out of the curtains. "Where was your mind?"

"I don't know" he laughed softly, trying to hide his embarassment "I think I wasn't so fucked up as the guys"

"I'm sure you wasn't." She said with a softer voice than the usual and sat by his side on the bed. "Actually you acted like a father" she laughed and so did Dave.

"As the only one in the band who have given up on this rock star life, that's what I do sometimes now"

"Well, then I guess you will have a lot of work tomorrow..."

"What will happen tomorrow?"

"10 years anniversary of this bar. The place will be closed and we will have a crazy night for sure"

"Is the owner free to have fun too?"

"Well, some day off from work I deserve" she laughed softly. She came closer to his ear and whispered "Same as you... As I heard that you sometimes have to just let the beast inside you be free"

That whisper. That soft voice. The hot feeling from Rose's breath on his ear and the sweet smell coming out of her mouth. All of that made Dave have goosebumps all over. That girl would play with him until he would lose control, he knew it. Anyway, he should try to resist it and go back to earth. Today the recording sessions would start and Dave has to have his mind on the right place. At the same time, it seemed like a sin to resist to Rose's soft lips, which must give a kiss that would make him feel in the clouds. And that body... No, her body in itself is a sin! Dave shaked his head in a try to get that thoughts away from him. He realised Rose was no longer in the bedroom and decided to look for Martin, he was way too bad last night.

"Martin" Dave shouted after not finding him on his bedroom, then he heard a lazy moan coming from the dining room. He walked to the place and found everyone eating breakfast.

"Don't scream anymore, bloody shit" Martin said with a hand on his head and a face full of the pains of a classic hangover.

"I'M SORRY, MART" Dave screamed making Martin throw a pillow at him, Dave laughed. "This is funny, poor Mart"

"Your ass is funny" Martin said slowly making everyone try not to laugh.

"Andy, please, take care of these two children so they won't fight?" Rose said laughing

"I will try my best" Andy said giving Rose a comforting smile, surely the kind of smile a father would give in a moment like this.

As they finished the breakfast, everyone cleaned the dishes and started cleaning the bar, with a pause for lunch, and they kept cleaning everything until the evening. Then Rose and the girls started preparing things for the night at the bar and the boys went to the studio to start the recording session. Dave tried all the time to keep focused, but as he sang FreeLove, he only had one thing on his mind: Rose...