The light turned to green, signaling that they should go and continue their drive.

Before they took the road, Lisa said to her brothers to stop at their favorite coffee shop. Lisa still remembered her promise to Jennie to treat her coffee.

After Dave asked for their order, he lined up to order.

"Why are we here?" Rośe asked

"To get some coffee?" Dylan answered almost a question

Jennie nudged Lisa's shoulder, telling her to stop the two.

"I'm not asking you." Rośe spat back

"Well, you asked in general. I think I heard you saying no one's name."

"We're because I promised Jennie to treat her coffee. Satisfied, you two?" Lisa stopped the two

Rośe and Jisoo shot a stupid smile at Jennie which the latter just shrugged off.

Their order came and devoured their coffees. When they have finally done, they took the road again.

Lisa asked Jennie to get her phone from the middle console and connect it to the Bluetooth to play some music.

"It is alright if I choose the song?" Jennie asked for permission

"Yeah, just don't judge my playlist and taste in music." Lisa chuckled

Jennie shook her head "Do I look judgmental to you?"

Lisa just laughed and continued to drive.

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
I know that you are something special
To you, I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

"Great choice." Lisa commented

Jennie scoffs "Great choice because this is your playlist."

"Well." Lisa shrugged

Jennie watched as Lisa sing along the music. She found herself admiring the beautiful creature beside her.

"I want to know you more, Lisa. I feel like there is something that you are not telling me."

The car came to a full stop again, stopping in front of the red stoplight.

Lisa looked at the lady beside her and sang "You might need time to think it over
But I'm just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mind if you give me the chance
I will never make you cry, c'mon let's try"

Jennie's mandu cheeks turned to crimson red "Yaaah! Stop that!" She covered her face using her hands to

Lisa held Jennie's hands and slowly remove them from Jennie's face "That beautiful face shouldn't be hidden, let me see it."

Jennie just pouted her lips, cheeks still red "You're too cheesy today."

Lisa didn't mind Jennie's antics, instead, she brought Jennie's hands to her lips, kissing her knuckles.

"I don't mind being cheesy as long as it's you." Lisa said truthfully

Before Jennie can react, the cars behind them started honking their horn, they didn't realize that the light turned green.

They looked at each other and then cracked up with laughter.

~~

Meanwhile...

"You should stop munching just for a second."

Rośe just rolled her eyes on their driver "Shut up. I love my foods."

"Obviously." Dylan voiced, teasing the poor chipmunk "You will love soeur's cooking for sure. Before she went to Paris, she used to cook for the three of us, Lucas is her number fun when it comes to cooking."

"Really? But I thought they don't like each other?" Jisoo got curious

"I'll tell you from the beginning but promise me that you will not tell anyone what I will tell you, especially Jennie, let our sister tell her." Dylan said

The two ladies nodded, eager to know the story about the two.

"Soeur and Lucas were so close before, much closer than what you are seeing how close we are to our sister. They are inseparable and we sometimes envy Lucas' relationship with our sister thought she's treating us equally. Soeur have a girlfriend at that time, her name is Irene. Though Irene didn't come from a wealthy family, father still accepted her because she makes our sister happy. Lucas grew closer to Irene too but sister didn't mind because she gave her whole trust to Lucas. Soeur decided to bring home Irene permanently, she lived with us. One day, our company in Paris faced chaos and father wanted to send Lucas there but he refused, Lisa being the big sister to us, she took the responsibilities, but she proposed to Irene first and she flew to Paris already, she entrusted Irene to Lucas but little we didn't know, the closeness of the two grew into something that is not right..."

"They had an affair." Rośe continued

"Exactly." Dylan agreed "Their relationship kept as a secret then our sister came back after months and decided to throw an engagement party, on that day, our sister saw with her own eyes the unfaithfulness that Irene and Lucas doing to her, she call off the engagement and broke up with Irene. Father was so mad, furious at Lucas so he decided to send Irene back to her family, Lisa will fly back to Paris and Lucas wouldn't be able to go out of the mansion until father says so."

"Then Lucas locked himself in his room, Lucas was in love with Irene and that love made him insane, making him hate of all us. A year after that day, father gave Lucas his freedom, he searched for Irene but someone told him that Irene's family migrated and they saw Lisa fetching them, Lucas was furious because he thought that Lisa was hiding Irene from him. He flew to Paris only to know that Lisa is also oblivious about Irene's whereabouts, she just dropped Irene and her family at the airport. Until now Lucas is still mad at Lisa, to all of us." Dave ended to story

But little they didn't know that Lisa still hiding something from everyone.

~~

-Justine ❤️