"This is the boy's bathroom!" I whispered to him, loudly enough for him to hear. He shrugs. 

"And have a boy in the girl's restroom? No way."

He places my glasses on the side and starts braids my hair. How did he learn how to braid hair? Even I don't know how to braid my hair, Aunt Cassy does that for me.  

"Don't question. I used to braid my girlfriend's hair," he said, reading my mind. I looked at him, feeling gloomy. I felt my heart weakened. 

"Did she break up with you?" 

He looks at me, startled, but then dies down. "No." 

"Then why aren't you with her?" He continues to braid my hair.

"I'm scared to face her." 

"Why?" 

He growls at me, "Because she thinks I'm dead!" 

I was quietly, feeling sorry. My hands collided with each other and I start playing with my fingers.

"What does love feel like?" I asked him, apprehensively. 

He braids my hair without looking at me. "It's a feeling," he pauses. "I don't know. A feeling of desire to be with that person? I'm not a good love expert." 

"Do you like me?" I blurted out. He stares at me for a while before realizing what I had asked. He face turns pink and he looks down. 

"I have a girlfriend." 

I giggled. "No, as a person. I didn't mean love." 

He sighs, ignoring me, and finishes off my braid with a hair tie. "Why do you wear glasses? You eyes," he pauses, "they are beautiful."

He opens up the stall and lets me out. There were no boys around and so I walked closer to the mirror, curious of what my eyes looked like. Peering into the glass, I found a girl staring back. She had beautiful bright golden eyes. Creepy, I would say. I lifted my right hand up and she lifted her left. She mimicked my every move. 

"What are you doing?" Xander questions. His image appeared behind the girl in the mirror. I turned around and smiled. 

"I never seen myself in a mirror before. Aunt Cassy would never let me." 

"Uh--Why?" he said, slightly confused. 

"I don't know myself." 

We sneaked out of the bathroom and I turned around, remembering that my glasses were still in the stall. Because of my stupid mind, I forgot that Xander was right behind me. As I collided with him, we both feel down. I felt a slight pain on my lips. but it was on something soft. I rushed myself upright and touched my injured lips, a bit swollen. A little trickle of blood was formed on and around my lips. I looked over at Xander and noticed that he had the same thing. Instead of wiping the blood off, Xander looked at me, studded. 

"Nerd!" I heard a voice yell out. I found my glasses next to Xander's hand and snatched it. Putting my glasses on, I turned around to see an unpleasant Riley. Her face was red and it kind of look like she was going to explode. "You. Did. That. On. Purpose." Her friend was right next to her, looking like she was about to faint. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked, wiping off extra blood. 

"You turned around so you could kiss him and look at what you did!" she yells out and throws a big tantrum. She puts her hands in front of her and puts them down multiple times like she wanted something. "That's MY future boyfriend!" I felt my face heat up and I noticed that I was sitting on top of Xander. I quickly got up and lifted on hand up to help him. He was about to reach for my hands, but Riley jumped in and grabbed his hand.