I should be back around 11:10 and the boys wouldn't leave the trap without me so I have nothing to worry about.

I pulled up at Blue's trap and thought to myself "what a dumbass. Who puts their trap in a busy area?" I shook my head and got out the car.

I instantly started popping niggas with my .40 glock, you could hear his workers inside scrambling to get themselves together but it was too late.

I was bussing everybody ass, not one bullet touched me. I looked around at all the dead bodies and I realized none of them was Blue. Where is this nigga?

"I'm right here" he said behind me holding a gun to the back of my head as if I asked the question out loud

"Drop you gun and we won't have no problems" he threatened

"Nigga you got me fucked" I laughed before turning around knocking the gun out his hand and punching him in the throat.

He was on the ground holding his neck, struggling to catch his breath.

"Nigga rule number 1 to this game is never hesitate" I said before shooting him in the head and walking off back to my car

I pulled up to my trap 20 minutes later to see it looking deserted as fuck. I walked up slowly with my gun in my hand and I busted the door open to see all my workers with guns loaded pointed at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled

"Ayo it's just KK" someone yelled and everyone put their guns down

"I'm glad to see y'all niggas ready for action. Blue boys was scrambling to get they shit together" I said chuckling

"What you just say? You did the drop by yourself?" De asked angry

"Yes. Blue boys sorry, I caught all them off guard. It had to be like 20+ niggas but I need my RUGDU to go clean up, take his shit and burn the trap down. Everyone can go home after that" I said

My boys were already getting in the trucks to go handle business. I walked back to the car and went home. I got a called from Deante but ignored it cause I didn't want to deal with his bullshit tonight.

When I got home I took off all my clothes and got in the bed, I wasn't sleepy but I just needed to lay down.

20 minutes later, I heard my doorbell ring and I looked at the security camera to see it was De. I sighed and told the guards to let him in.

I could hear him walking up the stairs and bussing in my room door.

"What the fuck wrong with you!" I yelled

Deante POV

I can't believe Kisha did that drop by herself man, I could've lost her tonight. I know we not together but I still care for the girl as if she was my girl.

I pulled up to her house mad as fuck after she rejected my call. I walked up the stairs and busted her room door open, fuck knocking.

"What the fuck wrong with you!" She yelled at me

"Shut the fuck up. Why you thought it was acceptable to go do that drop by yourself? What if something happened to you Kisha? What you expect me to do? Who gon take over? You so selfish, you don't care about shit" I yelled at her

She closed her eyes for a second and got out the bed.

"Oh shit" I thought to myself

I usually don't talk to Kisha like this but she pissed me off tonight. I thought she was gon beat my ass cause she known for beating niggas but she surprised me.