new flame

Toya POV

I'm Toya or better known as Kisha homegirl. Me and Kisha been popping these hoes since the 8th grade, we down for each other at all times and won't hesitate to beat a bitch if talking reckless.

I'm 18, lightskin with a nose piercing, deep dimples in both of my cheeks, 5'2 and my body popping. My torso hella skinny and so are my legs but my ass huge. Squats do its justice foreal.

Right now I have a honey blonde bob in my hair but I'll be putting my inches in soon.

I was leaning on Kisha's car waiting on her to come out the school when Aiden texted me.

Aiden: wassup shawty

Toya: hey Aiden

Aiden: what you doing tonight

Toya: I'm sliding through to Ti's party

Aiden: aight I'll be there with my niggas, ki coming?

Toya: no, she has to work tonight

Aiden: lol, work? Hm aight I'll see you later then girl

I met Aiden last year when I was a sophomore and he was a senior, we had gym class together and we would occasionally sneak off to his car to have sex then come back to class like nothing ever happened.

I'm not a hoe or anything, he just mighty fine plus Aiden actually cared for my feelings. Whenever I was feeling down he would be there if Kisha couldn't.

Aiden played football, was the star of the team actually. He's lightskin with curly jet black hair pass his shoulders, that he usually puts in a low ponytail, 6'1 with tattoos on his chest, straight white teeth and a hard jawline.

Aiden is sweet but has a thug mentality, that's what attracted me to him. Him and Kisha real close, he like a big brother to her and he sells drugs with his homeboy Smook.

Why would Aiden say it like that though? Like I was lying or like Kisha doesn't actually have a job.

Her work schedule might be a little off because of the hours she works but I know she has to be working because she lives by herself, she has her own car, has designer everything, and pays bills.

That's none of my business though, if she happy then I'm happy. While I was thinking, Kisha walked up.

"You ready to go?" Kisha asked

"Yeah girl" I replied

As we were riding to my house I began to think about how Aiden said he was bringing his niggas with him tonight.

This would be the perfect opportunity for Kisha to find a real nigga and stop fucking Deante every night.

"Ki?" I asked

"Wassup?"

"Can you please please please come to the party with me tonight??! I know you have work but maybe you can get off early!" I begged

Kisha looked at me then started to shake her head. "It don't work like that Toya, but I'll see what I can do" she sighed while pulling up to my house

"That means you'll be there! Bye girly see you later" I screamed hopping out the car

Kisha Pov

I haven't been to a party in a while because I'm too busy making money. Selling is my lifestyle not partying with these folks, Ti's parties are always at the club but I don't know about tonight.

"STILL SEARCHING FOR THE ONE YOU CANT FIND I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG" K Camp sanged from my phone letting me know it was Deante calling

"Wassu-" I started to say but got cut off