Big City Girl

**All rights reserved**

Fourteen, fourteen reason why I hated this place already, I've counted fourteen reasons why I hate this place. Number one: I didn't know how small this town was, being a big city girl, I didn't like the idea of being in this cage setting. It wasn't my choice of course, when is it ever the kids choice? I missed New York, I missed the smell, I missed the loud noises that lulled me to sleep every night, I don't know how I'm going to sleep now. Don't get me wrong the town had a certain charm to it and by charm I mean it was old, I mean decades old. The buildings had dirt in between the bricks, but it looked like it had been remodeled recently without it I'm sure the building would have collapsed by now.

The houses had a sort of 1900s look to them, I was used to big building with busy people in every corner, here it looked like no one even lived here and every time we did pass by someone they looked at us like we were crazy I don't think they get new people often, again another reason to hate it that would make fifth teen reasons. The moving truck in front of me stopped suddenly, I braked right away, my parents stepped out and I know my fate is set. My step dad Richard is a doctor and the main reason why we moved here, I don't resent him for it, I know he never wanted to raise us in the city so when he got the opportunity to leave he took it right away. Even though he's my step dad we look allot alike, brown hair, green eyes and cheekbones fit for a model, my mom on the other hand looks nothing like me with blonde hair and beautiful bright brown eyes she also has a smile that can dazzle anyone, she never liked the city much either I can tell by the smile on her face that she already liked it here.

I'm not getting out of this town till I'm eighteen to think. Two years isn't that bad I try I'll think on the bright side. I try and smile for my mothers sake, I hated seeing her unhappy. I tap my little brother who is the passenger seat of my car snoring loudly "come on man dork we have to unpack" I hear him groan loudly as I exit my car.
My mother rushed to my side arm wide spread ready for a hug "was the drive here okay?" She asked as she pulled me in, I shrugged I was used to driving a lot.
Soon we all had boxes in our hands except Mia my other sister, she is only five. My mother excitedly open the door and waited for all of us to get in, as hear the door close, I also heard my fate being sealed.