Chapter 2: Determination

Hey ya'll, sorry if the chapters are short or sound poorly written. The beginning of the story was written like at 1am over the summer because I couldn't go to sleep. Trust me, the writing will become better. Hope you enjoy Chapter 2! :)

"Hank. Hank, are you all right?"

Hank suddenly bolted up into a sitting position. He looked around to find himself in his room at Avengers Mansion. He saw Tony, Steve, Janet, Bruce, and Adeen were standing there, looking down at him. Hank rubbed the back of his head slowly. He cringed a littled bit when he rubbed the one spot. 

"How long was I out?" 

"About two hours." Tony answered, "Are you all okay?" 

"I'm fine...Are you all right, Jan?"

"I'm fine also."

"What happened?..." Hank asked wearily.

"Wrecker's Crew. When we got there after hearing about it, they were already down for the count and we found you two unconcious." Steve explained.

"Well, who's the new Avenger who saved my life? I would like to thank her personally."

The other Avengers looked at each other then back at Hank with confused expressions.

"What new Avenger?" Adeen asked in her sweet little southern accent.

"We haven't recruited anyone new, Hank." Bruce explained, just as confused as Adeen.

"A woman saved my life today...she looked a lot like Adeen and she was able to conjure energy out of her hands."

"I was with Bruce all afternoon thought and I don't have that mutant ability...at least I don't think I do..." Adeen explained, now very confused and in deep thought.

"What did the woman look like?" Steve inquired.

"I just said like Adeen. She had long, curly brown hair, dark blue eyes, she wore all black, and had a mask over her eyes."

"When I woke up after the others came to the scene, I saw someone like that disappear into an alley, but they were gone by the time I checked it out." Janet explained, finally remembering the woman and coming to Hank's defense.

"Hank then got out of bed, grabbed his lab coat and headed for the door. Everyone watched him, even more confused than before.

"Where are you going?" Tony asked.

"To figure out who she is. I'll be in the lab if you need me."

You guys like??? Again, I apologize for short chapters. Please vote, comment, fan! I would love hearing from ya'll! If ya'll have any suggestions, message me or leave a comment and I'll work my magic into making it happen! :)