WE'RE IN THE ARCTIC!!!!!! And Megatron's Back Again.

Okay so Lord Starscream is going to get it Megatron's back and it's all thanks to the Autobot scout Bumblebee. But I'm getting ahead of my self. Lets start out to when I found out that we were in the arctic.

_______________________

Man. My mom called me at two a.m. in the morning. So now I was trying to settle back down and warm up against Sound but I was still cold. I got up and walked around. I didn't hear Sound get up but when I looked over at the berth he was gone.

"Sound? Sound? Stop playing around." Suddenly a pair of claws covered my eyes

"What are you doing Shot?" He asked holding back a yawn.

"I'm cold. Why is it so cold?" he shrugged. "Come on. Let's find out before my gears freeze up. I need the exercise anyways. My joints are stiff."

"As you wish my sweetspark." he said sprinting to catch up to me. We heard a commotion as we passed by the medbay. Sound having his visor back over his face pulled me in there. Ratchet, Bumbleebee, and Ralph was in there. And so was Megatron.

"Master!!! Your awake. And alive." I said forgetting that he was not aware of who I am.

"Decepticon's. Your rightful Lord and Master has returned." He said.

"Ooh boy Starscream's gonna get it. Let's go watch." I said with a goofy grin. I raced after Megatron. And he stopped for a second and looked at me.

"And who might you be?" He asked.

"A new servant my lord." I said bowing. He raised and eyebrow. "You may call me Starshot." I said with a grin.

"Ah yes Starshot there is something different about you but stories later my dear." I looked back at Sound. I looked out and seen snow.

"That's why I'm freezing my actuator out. WE'RE IN THE ARCTIC. I HATE THE COLD." I said stomping my pedes. Sound walked over and nuzzeled my neck. "I know, I look like a total spaz, my sweetspark, but it is true that I hate the cold."

"Well, this is a surprise." Megatron said. "I knew you two were close but not this close."

"It happened recently my lord." I said staring down at my feet. I looked behind him and saw him clutching Screams face. I snorted. "I'm sorry my lord but that is funny." I giggled.

"Glad to see your happy. Come to my chambers later on and you two may tell me of this stunning change in our human friend, Starshot."

"Yes my lord."

"For now I've got a problem to solve. I will summon you two personally when I'm done." he said.

"Okay my lord have fun. Come on Sound I'm bored lets go bother Knockout." When we were out of earshot from Megatron Sound retracted his visor.

"Really let's go bother Knockout?"

"Yep." I said smiling.

________________

Sorry This was so short i ran out of things to say for this chapter