Heartbroken

"Hey John, you hear that?" Gary Cahill said, hearing crying from near the Chelsea home dressing room "yeah, sounds like Hendo" John walked out to see a clearly heartbroken Jordan Henderson sitting against the wall on the floor with her legs pulled up to her chest, her arms wrapped around  her legs and her face in her knees. John knew something had made her run off to near where she could escape what had made the usually tough and hard-as-nails Jordan cry.

"Hendo? Hey, come here sweetheart" John got her to her feet and made her  come in the dressing room, Jordan couldn't look any of the Chelsea players in the eye as she still cried on John's shoulder "I've never seen her like this" Gary looked as if he wanted to murder whoever or whatever had reduced Jordan to tears "Jordan, what happened?" Eduardo managed to coax her into explaining the reason.

"M-my girlfriend just broke up with me" John looked beyond stunned, he'd known Jordan for years and didn't know she was gay "I didn't know you were gay..." "I'm not, John. I'm bi" she got out amid her sobs as an angered Mourinho came in and softened immediately when he saw the heartbroken Liverpool skipper being comforted by her national team captain "whore, that's what she was, Hendo" Willian ran a hand in Jordan's dirty blonde hair gently.

Cesc Fabregas looked at their Manager "Hendo just had her heart broken" was all the Spaniard said, looking at the crying Liverpool skipper. The Chelsea lads were still reeling from Jordan telling them how she really was with her partners and that her girlfriend of four years had just suddenly ended their relationship "something tells me we shouldn't let Steven know" Diego Costa grimaced.

John was mentally preparing himself for that inevitable conversation, even Lampsy would be beyond pissed at what her girlfriend had done "John" José was looking at the captain "just dreading telling Stevie and Lampsy about this" he winced, Jordan was close to both footballers, Steven especially since he was once her club and country captain. But a Steven Gerrard on the warpath was a Steven Gerrard to avoid, everyone knew that.

"SHE DID WHAT TO HENDO?!" John held the phone away from his ear as he called Steven in America "yeah, Stevie. Turns out she left Hendo for a Play Boy Bunny even though Hendo earns more a week than those skimpy whores do in a month" John glanced to where Diego was calming her down as her vice-captain came to find her with her manager, even Roman Abramovich was furious with what Jordan's ex-girlfriend had done to her.

When he first met the Sunderland born skipper, he knew she wasn't exactly straight but still saw a sweet, kind and friendly girl with a temper on her and a severely harsh right hook who wasn't to be intimidated by anyone. Diego had learned that the hard way when he tried to intimidate her by his height since Jordan was shorter than most players due to her gender, but all it took was one look at him for him to back off from her.

As Jordan began to recover from her broken heart, her daughters were asking her if their other mother was going to come home "Lily, Sarah, she isn't coming home. She left Mama for another woman" Lily was three and knew Kris hadn't been faithful to Jordan since she had been with her, she only used Jordan for her money and constantly argued with her about Jordan hiding the fact she wasn't wholly straight like other women.

It took some thought for Jordan to finally get the courage to come clean to her teammates and she decided to once training had finished the next week in Melwood "Hendo, you said you had something to explain to us" Martin Skrtl said as Jordan looked at the boys who adored her as their little/older sister and surrogate mother "yeah, about why the Chelsea lads were trying to calm me down last week" she said, looking away from the team in shame and at her feet.

"Jordan..." Jordan looked at her vice-captain "I..." she sighed, struggling to find the words "it's about why I was crying as badly as I was. I had a pretty bad breakup with my ex...girlfriend" the Liverpool players looked surprised at her revelation "you're lesbian?" Adam Lallana asked his best friend "no, Ads. I'm not, I'm bisexual. I've had boyfriend's before, but I've recently been dumped by my ex-girlfriend for a Play Boy Bunny."

Ben Woodburn looked to Lucas Leiva "that's wrong, Lucas. She shouldn't have done that to Hendo" Lucas ruffled Ben's hair "I know, but she'll probably end up unlucky" that got a laugh out of Jordan, Lucas had been with the team for ten years and was Rafa Benitez's last signing before he left Liverpool for Real Madrid "Jord, you actually going to come out?" Daniel Sturridge asked "it's about time I admitted the way I am, Studge."