In the jail..

A police :-Heyy.. You, guari, whats ur plan madam, sit hear an rest. Go and wash the clothes over there

(*actually I don't know the things in jail ,but in some films I have seen the people in jail doing some activities and all.. So take this in that way.. Do adjust)

She went to the laundry area, but the place was empty.. She started to wash the clothes which were kept there... Suddenly she felt something hard hit behind her head...

Meanwhile om reached there!

O:-Good morning.. I am Adv. Omkara Singh Oberoi. I wanted to meet Ms. Gauri Kumari Sharma, who is here, accused for the murder of Jhanvi Thakur.

Suprendent:-But why,?

Omkara gives a deadly glare to him,  for questioning him!

O:-Coz, I am taking up her case... And I want to meet her.
Om said in a cold tone..

S:-But sir..

Before he completes..
A police :-suprend sir... That gaurii... She is lying unconscious in the laundry.. Her head is bleeding..

Om stands in a jerk..

O:-what are u saying... Where is she.. om follows the police.

S:-what will I do now.. Kali sir told me to close the file here itself!  And now from somewhere a jhatdhari came to her rescue... Ohh god now please save my head.

Om was shocked to see her... She was drenched in a pool of blood!

O:-Take her to hospital.. Right now.

He shouted at the police.

O:-And you Mr.suprendent, I want a clear report on this incidence, don't try to escape saying it was an accident.. I know it is not..

S:-okk.. Mr..umm..

O:-Omkara.. Omkara Singh Oberoi!

Suprendent gulps in fear.

                         ××××××××
om reaches the hospital to which gauri was taken to.

O:-Dr. How is  she.?

D:-now she is fine.. She lost lots of blood, so need to take care of her properly, No junk foods nothing,make her eat lots of fruits,..... Nothing to worry!

O:-thank u doctor!

om makes a call..
O:-make all procceedings to take her in our custody, it should be clearly mentioned that she is not safe in jail, and that's why we are requesting this.. OK?

On the other side :-Yes sir!

Call ends...

D:-Mr.Oberoi ,she opened her eyes. You can meet her..

om entered the room. For the first time, she was lost in the beauty of a girl! He slowly moved towards her, and sat beside her.

O:-Gaurii.. I am Adv. Omkara Singh Oberoi,  and I am taking up ur case. Which means I am ur lawyer from today!

G:-But ,sir I don't have enough money to pay you!

O:-Justice is more important than money, and I want justice for you.  It is very well visible in ur eyes, that ur innocent, and I am here to prove it to the court.. Just because you don't have a lawyer to take ur side, u should not fall prey to injustice.

Gauri had tears in her eyes. For the first time she sees someone who is there to stand for her!

O:-by the way, how did u fall?

G:-No no... I didn't.. Someone hit me with something on my head, then I was unconscious.

O:-So my guess didn't go wrong.

She put her head down.

G:-They they,, will kill Mee...

She started to cry....
om didn't know what he was doing ,but without wasting a second  he hugged her tightly, as if it was forever....

O:-No.. They won't.. Relax.. I am here na!!

Gauri released herself from the hug... om too left her embraased .

O:-(in mind), now what was the need of that hug omki..

O:-well,  I have decided to take you in my custody, for your safety!  So you will be staying in my home, until the case is finished.

Gauriii looks at him in a shock!

O:- No no.. Don't look at me like that, I am not alone. My whole family is there! And we will make sure ur comfortable there. I promise you, it will be far better and safer than jail.

Gauriii nods with a slight smile.

D:-Mr. Oberoi, gauri is discharged, you can take her!

O:-Thank you doctor.

Gauri tries to get up.

O:-Shall I help you.?

Gauri nods in yes. He helps her to stand.

O:-now shall we leave?

G:-hmm...

Gauri follows OM to car..

........................................................................

A very big sorry for a heavy late update... Sorry guys!  Anyway enjoy the story, I am waiting for ur comments and don't forget to vote ! Currently my concentration is mainly on "Accidental Love! ". So update of this story depends on ur response to this,!  Luv u people !
                               ~Ritu ♥