Corrin- just close your eyes sweetie it'll be over soon I promise.

Kana- I'm scared mom I don't want to die yet (starts to cry while holding onto her mother)

Corrin-(starts to cry aswell) I know sweetie I know I love you so much.

As the faceless got close I thought it was the end. Where ever those traitors ended up I curse them I hope they suffer for this. Then I heard someone coming and then I saw him.

Other POV

Y.n- Hey now hasn't anyone ever told not to gain up on a lady.

The faceless started to come closer to you but what you do is not normal for anyone to see .
(Song above)

Your the navy blue with sword

You wipe them all out with ease but then you turn towards the woman and child.

Y.n POV
Y.n- (kneels infront of them) are you two ok.

They said nothing but instead latch onto me crying so hard they couldn't do  anything else so I hug them to let them know I'm not going anywhere.

After a while they both calmed down enough to talk but I notice they were very injured so I help them with that.

Y.n- here let me help with that.
(Does handsigns)
Ninja art heal

 (Does handsigns) Ninja art heal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y.n-there that should do it.

After I was all done healing both of them.

???-that's amazing thank you.

Y.n-No problem not everyday you can help a gorgeous girl like you right.

She blushed like a cherry after that making her look more cuter.but what also happened was the little girl beside her was giggling.

???-you made mommy blush bright red.

???-Kana don't joke like that.

Kana- sorry mom.

Y.n- not to interrupt but also who are you two and what happened.

Even though I already know from what I saw I wanted to be sure that was the case. I have to be honest what they did and what he said disgusted me to the core even though I didn't have anyone from the get go having someone like family up and abandoned you to die and say those things first is unbelievable.

Y.n- those ungrateful people that crossed to many lines.

I was about to go and track them down but corrin wrapped her arms around me.

Reborn and on topजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें