Prologue

PUNCH
SLASH
CRACK
Those are sounds use to hearing for awhile now not even in the just of reasons mind you.

Right now I'm lying in my own pool of blood surrounded by people who I thought were my friends who I thought were my family ,but most of all people I thought were my loves.

All with either blood on their hands or weapons smiling laughing insulting me and for what you may ask well in our world almost everyone has powers or is born special with either quirks,semblances,or are born of supernatural heritage or even have sacred gears ,but I did mention almost everyone because I was born powerless none of what made everyone special I had
That's what let me to this everyday life of being neglected and tortured and bullied by people who think their better cause they have power but today was different.

How you may ask well it starts like this._________________

Third POV-
Issei- Hahah look at the powerless loser how does it feel to know the girls you love actually love me.

Y.N-.......

Jaune - I bet it hurts for you to know that you are the most worthless person in the world.Don't wrry though I'll take care of Pyrrha like a real man.

Pyrrha-I don't know what I saw in a useless person like you.

Bakugo- why don't you just go and die already loser.

Y.N-......

Rias- Awwww what's wrong got nothing to say come on you tell me anything my "love".

Ryuko-why I was stuck on team with a powerless weakling I will never figure out.

Satsuki-the headmaster must of done this cause everyone needs a stress reliever so why not use someone who is not even worth anything to anyone.

(Everyone laughs)

Team RWBY,Asuka's team,Yumi's team,ORC,Team JNPR,Class 1-A ,your team, even everyone who was just standing around and watching not even doing anything to stop it even your childhood friends did not but watch.
Then hear chuckling. They all look to the Source to see its Y.N beginning to laugh.

Y.N POV-
After all I have tried all that been through this is what I get for living.For not having a choice of being born who and what I am this how I die beaten bloody from my "friends,allies,girlfriends" well you know what let the darkness take to whoever is listening to me I'm done in living at the bottom of this so called light of hope world.
Take me darkness take me somewhere or I would never think..........

???- Do you want power boy

Y.n-*who's there who's talking to me

???- Who I am is not important right now it's you at the moment now answer me do you want power.

Y.n- If it's let's me get back at these fucks and everyone who look down on me yes I want power.

???- Then accept the power I give to you.You will be reborn stronger faster better than any of these fake hero's.
(Surge of power begins to feel you as you begin heal)

Y.n-'laughs' *lets see who's weak and worthless now*

Third POV