peachyxx
👀

soft_jack.ie
👀👀

dia_mond
👀👀👀

jeongin_fox
you know Hyunjin hyung?

yes......?

YES

from Snapchat right, Jinnie?

hyunniej
Ye

honeyb_bee
i shipppppp

huh

hyunniej
😏

jeongin_fox
no

hyunniej
???????

dia_mond
OH MY GOD JEONGIN
HAS A CRUSH

chip_munch
Hey guys

chip_munch
DUDEEEE

chip_munch
Tea👀

jeongin_fox
No!

jeongin_fox
I only love her as a friend

hyunniej
then why

jeongin_fox
she likes someone else🤦

peachyxx
i didn't expect that O_o

honeyb_bee
damn it

So, let me just....

can we introduce eachother?

chip_munch
Oh yeah, sorry

chip_munch
I'm Theodore but people just
call me Theo

Hi Theo ^^

peachyxx
Hazel :D

That's a pretty name

i am jEaLoUS

peachyxx

hahahaha

dia_mond
I'm Dianne

peachyxx
shut up, she knows that

i do????

peachyxx
oop

dia_mond
HA

hyunniej
they're always like this, okay?

oh okay

jeongin_fox
Is Anne still online?

honeyb_bee
I'm here!

honeyb_bee
hello, I'm Anne☺

hi Anne ^^

I'm Y/n😁

Well, gtg! I'm gonna clean

dia_mond
bye ^^

I turn off my phone and continue cleaning up. After i clean up, i get another glass of water. This time, i made sure that i didn't drop it. I get my phone and go back up to my room. I literally forgot to get a snack. Nevermind, I'll just not eat. I get back to dancing.

Monday, 12:51

I change into take my phone and earphones. I go outside and play music. I walk to the park. I see alot of people taking walks too. Not really alot. I see a few, around 6-8 people.

Suddenly, I thought of Chris. I go to me and Chris' texts in my phone. He messaged me 12 minutes ago and I didn't get a notification. I sat down on a bench and reply.

Chris💕

Hey, can we talk? I'm bored

Hi

I couldn't reply sooner, sorry😅

You can come over, I'm
at my dorm

Oh

Okay, I'll just get back
home and change

Am I bothering you???

Sorry

Nonono
You're not

Anyways, see u later👋🏻

See you later

I walk back home and change into a light blue hoodie and navy blue shorts. I tie my hair up and go knock on Felix's door. No answer. Oh yeah... He hasn't come back home yet. He's probably on his way though. I guess I'll just walk to his apartment. But before that I ask Chris where his dorm is.

I walk to his dorm. He said the his dorm is at the 3rd floor, room 72. I go up to his dorm and knock. Vernon opens the door. "Oh hey, Y/n" He smiles brightly. "Hi, where's Chris?" I look behind him to see if Chris is sitting on the couch. "Oh, he's getting ready" He says. "cute" I whisper softly so he wouldn't hear. "Um so, you can come in" He gestures me to come in. I sit on the couch. It's pretty clean inside here.

After a few minutes, Chris comes in with a plain gray hoodie, cute wet black messy hair and tight pants. "Hi" He nervously says. "Hey" I say with a soft smile. "So, um"
"Lets just chill in your room" I stand up and take his hand. "Yeah" Vernon smirks at us. Chris turns dark pink. "Tanananana na nananana nananana na" Vernon sings it in the tune of 'Careless Whisper'. I start to blush too.

We slowly walk to his room. Theres a flat screen TV in front of his bed. I look surprised cause I didn't know that they were living that comfortably. "So, do you want to watch Netflix?" He asks. "Yeah sure" I jump onto the bed and Chris lays down beside me. I snuggle up closer to him and hug my arm across his chest and use him as a pillow. "Are you comfortable?" I look at him cause I think he's not comfortable. "Yeah, I'm good" He says. I continue looking at him. He stares back.

"I love you"
"I love you too" He whispers. I kiss him on the cheek. "I..." He became speechless. "Let's watch a movie" I turn to the TV. Chris gets the remote, beside him. "Have you seen 'Up'?" He asks. "Yeah, of course but i want to want to watch it again. "Okay then, let's watch Up"