01

Warning : It's totally a crappy idea 😐

Arnav Singh Raizada and Akash Singh Raizada were welcomed by their wives as they entered their house. Both of them can sense the tension on their wives face.

"Khushi are you okay?" Arnav asked his wife.

"Payal, is something bothering you?" Akash asked moving closer.

"I just want to talk to you." Both the ladies said to their husband.

"Okay, where is maa and papa?" Arnav asked looking around for his mother and father.

"They went out." Khushi replied and she glance at Payal who gave her a nod.

Akash and Arnav were fraternal twins and married their partners in the same day. The four of them studied in the same college and fell in love with their respective partners. At the age of 27 both them got married to their lady love and is currently married for six months.

Khushi and Payal took their husband to their respective rooms.

"Arnav, I want to say... I mean ask you something."

"What is it? What is bothering you Khushi?" He asked her.

"Hmm I know that you like children. Are you okay with a baby right now?"

"Khushi, make it clear." Arnav knew what she is trying to say.

"Arnav soon we will be having a new addition to our family and I want to know if you will love your blood unconditionally?" She asked and soon engulfed in a hug by him.

"Thank a lot Khushi. This is the best moment in my life. I can't tell you how happy I'm right now. For your question, my answer is i will love the baby more than anything in this world. It's a part of you and me. Thanks for making me a father." He replied with tears and she broken the hug.

"Promise?" She asked forwarding her palm.

"Yeah, promise." He placed his palm over her promising her that he will love the baby unconditionally.

"It's true that a baby is coming but it's not a part of me." She said to him.

"What???"

"I'm not pregnant Arnav."

"Ohh... Is it Payal? I thought you are pregnant." He said with disappointment.

"You are going to be a big brother Arnav." Khushi dropped the bomb over him.

"What? Brother?"

"It's going to be your blood, because maa is pregnant." Arnav kept staring at her and blinked at her.

"What the f**k? Don't joke Khushi."

"It's not a joke. Maa is two months pregnant. Papa took her to the hospital." She told him and Arnav sat there not knowing what to say.

"Maa and papa!!!" Arnav and Akash muttered as they sat in front of their wives.

Both brothers came to the hall later and stared at eachother for a moment.

"Arnav, did Khushi tell you everything?" Akash asked his twin brother.

"Yes." That's when they heard the door getting opened. Both of them started at their mother and father in bewilderment.

Ratna stood their not knowing what to do and she saw her son's eyes moving towards her belly and then at her face. Arvind stood beside his wife with an awkward smile.

"I'm going to my room." Saying this Ratna started to walk faster.

"Maa, slow down a little. It's not good for you." Payal told her mother in law and Khushi moved next to her.

"Let me accompany you till the room maa." Saying this Khushi took her to the room.

Arnav and Akash looked at eachother and then at their father.

"I have some office work." Saying this Arvind walked away from there.

Akash and Arnav stood there not knowing how to manage this situation. Whatever it is, the truth is their little brother or sister is coming soon.

*******
The End