"Enjoy breakfast, I'm going to get the girls dressed," Jai gave Ariana a little peck on the forehead.

"Thank you baby," Ariana smiled as Jai and Kenzie left the bedroom. "Just don't do their hair!" Ariana called out to him.

"Yeah, yeah," Jai mumbled from the hallway causing Ariana to grin before she bit down into a scrumptious waffle.

"Ari!" Joan called out to her daughter. "Its time to go!"

"Ok," Ariana replied as she walked out of her bedroom, it was perfect timing too. After her surprisingly delicious breakfast, she took a much needed shower and had just finished getting ready for the day. As Ariana made her way downstairs, she saw her mother and mother-in-law Gina Brooks walking outside to get into the limo (she guessed that they just couldn't wait for her very slow self). Jai, Luke and Dianna were walking out of the kitchen just when she arrived.

"Ready Ari?" Dianna asked excitedly.

"Definitely," Ariana smiled as Jai handed her, her coat. "Thanks honey. Where are the girls? I wanted to say goodbye."

"Playing in the family room," Jai replied. "I'll go get them."

"No don't be silly, I am capable of walking to the family room to say goodbye to my kids," Ariana answered him, he was so sweet to always take care of her but she was still so very independent.

"Walking Ari? Because to me it looks more like waddling," Luke laughed.

Ariana didn't say anything; instead she walked off and casually gave him the finger before continuing down to see her girls. Ariana was shocked at the sight in the family room, there sitting on the floor were two of the 'manliest men' she knew getting their makeup done. "Um hi," Ariana managed to say without breaking out into a fit of giggles.

"Oh hi darling," Edward said nervously as Caitlin put down her blush.

"Ariana," Beau cleared his throat as he spoke, they weren't expecting anyone to see them like this. "Hi."

"Hi Mommy!" Kenzie smiled happily as she stopped applying eye shadow to her Uncle Beau.

"Are you leaving now?" Caitlin questioned as she reached for some lipstick and Ariana nodded, "I just came to say bye."

"Bye Mommy," Kenzie practically flung herself at Ariana, her own of way of hugging.

"Bye sweetie, I'll see you later," by the grace of God, Ariana was able to bend down to kiss her little girl.

"Bye Mommy," Caitlin was up next and also received a hug and a kiss.

"I'll see you girls later," Ariana told her children. "You too ladies, you both look so beautiful," she giggled at her father and brother in law before leaving the room. On her way out, she told Jai to get a picture of her father and his brother.

+=+=+=+=+

"So this is Heaven?" Dianna asked as she adjusted herself in the oversized tub.

Ariana giggled, "Pretty much," she sighed happily as she leaned her head against the marble tiled wall.

"Who knew mud could be so...so heavenly," Dianna smiled. "We definitely need to do this more often."

"I definitely agree," Ariana replied. "But I'm so hungry I could eat the cucumbers on my eyes."

Dianna laughed, "Is this what I have to look forward to when I'm pregnant?"

"You just wait and see," Ariana replied. "After our massages, we are so grabbing some food."

"Sounds good," Dianna chuckled.

"I wonder how my mom and Gina are doing with their seaweed wraps," Ariana said, the thought of her mother-in-law wrapped in seaweed brought a slight chuckle to her lips. Gina Brooks was definitely not high maintenance especially compared to her own mother.

"Oh I'm sure they're having fun," Dianna smiled. "Although I'm sure that it would be some sight."

"Uh huh," Ariana smirked. "Can you get pruney in a mud bath?"

"Hmm I don't know," Dianna replied. "How long have we been in here?"

"I would say at least a half an hour," Ariana replied.

"Well, I don't feel pruney. Do you feel pruney?" Dianna asked as she lifted a hand out of the mud to inspect.

"No and I can't believe we are having this conversation," Ariana laughed hard, causing her to lose her cucumbers. "Shoot! I was going to eat those," Ariana pouted as she saw the cucumbers disappear into the tub of mud.

"Whatever will you do," Dianna said sarcastically. "And you better leave my cucumbers alone."

"Alright, alright," Ariana closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, she did not want to move from this spot for a very long time.

An hour and a half later (after massages for all), Ariana, Dianna, Joan and Gina were all lunching at a lovely little café just down the street from the spa.

"Today was fabulous," Gina remarked. "I'm going to have to do that more often."

"You must, you must, you must," Joan took a quick sip of her mimosa. "I don't know how you survive on manicures and pedicures alone in just the summertime. There's just so much more out there, us ladies really need to treat ourselves more often. If I don't go to the spa at least once a month, I just can't function."

Ariana rolled her eyes at her mother but smiled in spite of herself. "Well Mom, most of us aren't just living it up in Paris."

"Well you all should!" Joan exclaimed. "You girls should all come visit at the same time; if you thought this spa was great, wait until you try a Paris spa. They're orgasmic!"

"Mother!" Ariana exclaimed as Dianna and Gina laughed at the mother daughter interaction.

"What?"

"Too much information," Ariana shook her head at her mother as she reached for her cup of hot tea. "Where is that waiter? I'm starved!" Ariana had already finished her salad while everyone else was still munching on theirs.

"Spoken like a true pregnant woman," Gina laughed. "Ari, would you like the rest of my salad?"

"Gina, I couldn't," Ariana answered her, although she desperately wanted to devour it.

"No buts," Gina handed her daughter in law her salad plate. "I know exactly what it's like to be pregnant."

Ariana smiled, "You're absolutely wonderful," and quickly dug in.

Dianna laughed, "Are you even going to have room for your lunch?"

Ariana looked up, "Oh yes and plenty of room for two desserts."

"Wow," Dianna remarked.

"Just you wait Taylor," Gina smiled at the younger woman, who she hoped her son would marry. "When you're pregnant and scarffing down two meals at a time, you will definitely understand."

"More like if," Dianna sighed.

"Oh Di," Ariana felt for her friend.

"Did I say something wrong?" Gina looked worried as she saw the two younger women exchange looks.

"Oh no," Dianna replied. "In order for me to get pregnant, I need to get married and who knows if that will ever happen."

"Oh it will honey, I can see the way Luke looks at you. Its true love," Gina grinned. "Besides, Luke has never been this strung up about a girl."

"Well I say its shit or get off the pot," Joan repeated Dianna's words from her previous conversation with Ariana. "You're a highly intelligent, successful, beautiful young woman and there are plenty of fish in the sea who would love to be with you."

"Thanks Joan, I completely agree," Dianna smiled with a hint of confidence in her voice.