my life in forks with...the CULLENS!!WTH!!ch.10

Chapter 10

Recap:

I looked up expecting him to be ignoring me like before but, to my surprise, he was staring at me. Now that his hood was down I could get a good look at him.

My eyes widened at what I saw.

Story:

He was drop dead gorgeous!!!

He had a lightly tanned skin, under his sweater-from what I can see- he had a lean but muscular body, his hair was strait like mine but it was shorter-though it covered his eyes like mine- and it looked more like blue than it did black.

But I really didn’t look at any of these for long, what caught my interest was his eyes.

They were a beautiful gray-bluish and I swear when I looked into them I got lost in the depth of them.

And for some reason beyond my comprehension I felt whole...I felt safe.

I looked away. What the hell had I just been thinking!? (A/n she doesn’t like to swear but she thinks hell is ok)

I could tell he was about to say something but before he could I took my tray of uneaten food and walked away leaving behind the boy and the sense of safety.

Then I thought: why are there so many people here that are not in the book?!Everything is so different than what I read about.

I dropped my food into the trash ignoring the stares of basically all the kids in the cafeteria and... HIM (a/n she doesn’t know his name).

I didn’t throw away my drink because, well, I was thirsty.

I started giggling at the thought, thirsty (a/n lame I no but that is how she is).

After my little giggle fit, and the boy momentarily forgotten, I noticed that ALL of the Cullen’s- and that boy who seriously looked a LOT like me- were staring at me.

Emmett was grinning at me, Alice too was smiling her little pixie smile, and the boy who I STILL don’t know the name of was giving me a weird look that I didn’t get at all.

God! How many kids’ names are there that I don’t know?! I thought angrily. Then I noticed the rest of the looks weren’t as nice.

and that is because the rest of the Cullen’s were glaring, Rosalie was giving me a killer look -didn’t see that coming, note that sarcasm-, Jasper was looking at me intently probably trying to figure out if I’m a threat, and..... Edward was also glaring and I knew that it was because Bella was there when we first met and she saw Edward FALL on me, but god, it was an accident get over it Edward, you CAN NOT control when you are going to fall, I mean geez.

During my little mind rant, Alice had gotten up and had walked over to the place I was standing so when she started talking it scared the bejesus out of me.

"hi, I’m Alice, and you are Melody Masen the new student," she said, and her voice sounding so sure that it surprised cause last I saw of her she looked frustrated.

And even though she didn’t say it as a question I still answered "yes I’m Melody Masen, and you’re... Alice Cullen, right?"

She looked surprised that I knew her name, and I realized that I just slipped, so I immediately covered by saying “um your family is pretty famous here so it wasn’t that hard to figure out" and all the while I was forcing a smile.

That seemed to convince her and she smiled, “hey, do you want to come and sit with me and my family??" she asked, sounding really hopeful.

I looked over at the table and then at her, I forced another smile, “sorry, Alice, but I need to get to class," I said lamely.