my life in forks with...the CULLENS!!WTH!!ch. 7

My life in forks with...the CULLENS!!WTH!!

Recap:

My eyes widened in horror and the first sound I make escapes my lips-for the first time- and I screamed.

"AIDEN!!!!"

Story:

I wake with a start, breathing heavily. I looked at myself, and I was drenched in sweat, just perfect -note the sarcasm-.

I looked at the clock 5:56am and I had set my phone for 6:00 so it was fine. I turned off the alarm and went to get some clothes. I decide to go simple a black My Chemical Romance T-shirt, black skinnies and a studded belt and a hoodie. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I was undressing I noticed new bruises, probably from Edwards’s arms when he caught me. I glared at the bruises; he should've just let me fall!!

I turned the shower on and stepped in feeling my muscles relax as the warm water hit my back. My mind started wandering back to my dream, Aiden, that boy looked so familiar and he looked a lot like me, then I mentally slapped myself, in the dream we were twins duh. But it kept bugging me because it felt so...real. Like it actually happened. But that’s impossible...right??

*hello, sugar how are you this fine morning?*said the voice, all chipper. Which annoyed the heck out of me, I REALLY hated morning people.

I sighed this voice was really good at choosing times to come out.

"Fine just thinking of my dream" I thought.

*well today we have school and the Cullen’s will be there so be ready* all joking in its voice gone.

When it said that I groaned, they would probably want an explanation for how I lifted a vampire who was taller than me like it was nothing.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and got dressed. I didn’t do anything to my hair since it was naturally strait and I really didn’t like make-up so I was ready.

I grabbed money for my lunch, grabbed my bag and left my apartment-locking it on the way out-.

I smiled at the owner-whose name is Max- on the way out and when I stepped outside I smiled at the slight drizzle.

Then stopped short, when I realised that I left my baby (car) at the Cullen’s when I left. How am I supposed to get to school now!??

*you've got to be kidding me, you’re really asking that?*the voice said heavy with annoyance.

I sighed; I knew where this was going.

I closed my eyes, I never went to the school(A/N she signed up online) but I read about it a lot so I just imagined it I felt the wind and found myself behind a tree I looked out and found a building and a sign that said ''Forks High School''.

Huh, guess I’m here, I thought.

*no, duh* it said.

I ignored that and started walking. I went to the front office then to the front desk, I saw Ms. Cope. I smiled at her "hi, I’m Melody Masen,”

She looked me over then smiled back “nice to meet you I’m Ms. Cope" she typed something in the computer then handed it to me, "here is your schedule. And here is a map of the school" on the map was highlighted, to -what I guess was the fastest routes.

I took it, smiled at her again then went out to find my classes before class starts- knowing that I WILL get lost-.

I was still looking at the map and I when I rounded the corner I ran into a person and fell on my butt.

'Great,' I thought, 'more bruises.'

I was about to cuss a string of profanities at the person when.

My eyes widened when I saw.............!!!

________________________

sorry so short. i have no time. i will uplaod as soon as i can.

thanx for reading.

fudge monkeys!!

tee hee <3<3<3